8/7/05 at Taffy's

That truck was HHHHUUUUGGGGEEEE Buffalo, HHUUUUUUUUUGGGGGEEE!!!

LOL…damn big trucks…i was wondering where my car was…later to realize…it was hidden behind the massive truck

DAMN!..and is considered an SUV :lol:

:tdown: to people doing burnouts in the parking lot :smash2:

u were there?? i musta missed ya

wow good runs with fast cars tonight… :tup: to smith keeoing up with a bike too. but yeahh :tdown: to the retard in the silvermaro doing doughnuts. my and my buddy were in his z25 on the way home and got this fuck at a light and he thought is shit was fast:tdown: again! my buddy put about 4 cars on him and then he turned at the next light

yea it was a good night, :tup: to the races.

:word: then after that 2 Sheriff’s rolled in…no need for that shit in the parking lot…we are lucky the owner of Taffy’s is a good guy and dont mind us there…but he might if that shit keeps up

:word:

at least the owner of taffy’s knows how to hire the right people behind the milkshake counter :stuck_out_tongue:

Definatley brings all the boiis to the yard.

2nd

I agree gree.

And then people wonder why there is no place to hang out in WNY :roll:

Fucking idiots. Glad I left. You might as well write Taffy’s off, just as we’ve had to write of Bubble Tea, Mighty, Starbucks, etc., etc. It’s only a matter of time.

Hey Rick :tup:

Yea that sucks about the moron getting his jollies off in the parking lot. I wonder if he is on here somewhere reading this. Fucking idiot.

actually one of those cops was just making his usual round to timmy ho’s…the other one just kinda rolled thru and that was that. so we’re still good, but comon people use your damn heads

next time just throw something at there car :tup: