89 hatch parts car with 5 ziggen rims! $900 get it off my lawn!!!

Hey sonners so I got my silver 89 hatch up for sale first to show me $900 can tow it home it still runs and has lots of good parts but has chain nock lol… But still rips! Blue interior with white accents and such. Rear chassis is 2" eighth inch wall tube, was my project car but time and money have come to an end, PM please!

“Rear chassis is 2” eighth inch wall tube"

HUH?

Pics of the car please.

pics please

yes pics x2

+1 for pics of tube frame

still got it?

here you go everybody…

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

Still up for grabs!

lol omg its so rare to see a silver hatch not to mention with similar wheels/tires as my old setup haha… almost like my old wheels and azenis :stuck_out_tongue: Heh good luck with sale, cute hatch

Still up for sale?

Bump

Where abouts are you located?

^he’s from Dunnville

where is the gas tank?

he took it out, I think it had a small leak. Still have it kickin around somewhere though. Now he just puts the fuel pump in a bucket of gas. lol

Hey I’m the seller :slight_smile: price just went down first to give me $600 cash takes the 240 and the 5 ziggens stay on! :slight_smile: and you get stock rims too, but you better call a tow truck.

SOLD!!!

600$ for 5zigens pretty much.

those were my old wheels!, traded him for a scrap s14. good tires on those bad boys

decent deal right here.