Exterior Color : white
Interior Color : black
Auto or Manual? : manual
Odometer Reading : n/a
Location of Vehicle : sherwood park
Description : see below
Extras :silvia front end
Asking Price : price lowered to 850.00

i have up for sale a white 240sx for sale that has a ka24e stock engine in it that ran but started pulling things apart for an sr swap. i had sold it to a guy and he put a deposit down but i have een unable to get ahold of him for a long time so i need it gone. it has a silvia front end that will come with it that has minimal damage to the hood. the car has a pretty clean chassis underneath and the body has the typical rust that is minor in the rear quaters(man mind went blank on how to spell that) and on the rockers there is some rust that i dont think has poked through yet. most of it is surface rust. the title is clean i had checked that out.

specs:
sunroof
ac
power windows
black interior
stock rims
seats in pretty good condition
missing master slave cylinder to clutch
missing key(was a theft recovery may be able to find one to put in)
missing rad(which leaked any way after putting in my other car)

Price: 850.00

780-934-6861

Year : 1991
Make and Model : 240sx coupe
Exterior Color : blue and red(long story)
Interior Color : grey and black
Auto or Manual? : auto
Odometer Reading : n/a
Location of Vehicle : sherwood park
Description : see below
Extras :none
Asking Price $300.00
ok so i had bought this car and it was running, however when i went to go pick up the car some one had punchered the oil pan and i blew the engine. so its done. there was a ka24de auto matic engine in there. i was just going to use this as a winter beater but i got screwed over basically. so the car does have leather interior that has a few rips on the drivers seat, grey 91 carpet, head up display, and a vlsd. this car i am thinking more along the lines of parts but it does have a clean title and would do the purpose of a winter beater if you had a spare ka lying around. i just do not have any time to do another swap right now so i need this gone if it does not sell in a week i will part out so i will start taking dibs and requests

price: 300.00

780-934-6861

pics are to come tommorow for both cars

pics of the blue car forgot to mention it has heads up display

pics of white car

i have the headlight for the car and i also do not have that front end bolted to the car it is just sitting on the car there so that is why it may look off…

do you have the ashtray fs?
if so how much?

PM’d