89 Nissan 240sx coupe for sale

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model: 1989 Nissan 240sx
Asking Price: $1800 (OBO)
Condition: Used
Mileage: around 250000 but around 55,000 on engine
Contact Info: Call cell 905 928 2453
Description: Its a white coupe. Was my project car but i got no more time. Its got racing seats, short shifter, injen air intake system, racing muffler, 1991 front bumper, 300zx cooling fans, alpine deck and amp for mids and alpine mids, megan strut bars, ngk spark plugs and spark plug wires, 1994 ka24de in it. Its got a bit of rust but the sub frame is mint just looking to get rid of it before the winter will consider trading it for a honda or a acura depending on the condition, will pay extra also. Any comments post and ill get back to you as soon as i can. If you want pictures just p/m ur email and ill email them to you.

pmed

would you trade for this car??? plus some cash and send pics please mista_bmx@hotmail.com

Hey man i know a guy that wants a coupe and he’ll probably trade you for his 97EK with a Built B16a (engine pulls hard and has like $4000 into rebuilding it) but it needs some TLC (tranny, out of gsr) and axels. give me a pm back if interested cuz i know he is

pmed

wanna add another coupe to my colection..illmatic_lop3z@hotmail.com

hey man…very interested…send pics to stefan_t23@hotmail.com

thanks

all pics sent so far

you need to send some more pics of the actual car…not jsut the rust spots, some pics of the interior and underbody would be nice too…

i have some but there on my computer at my house im using my friends to go on s.o.n.

Pics please. Very interested.

pending sale this saturday… ill let everyone know after if its gone or not

car is traded

pics please jds101house@hotmail.com