89 Silvia Coupe ..you Complete My Project You Save..to A Good Home Please...

Make/Model:NISSAN 1989 240SX COUPE SILVIA CONVERTION
Asking Price: $ (2500 OR OBO or trade plus cash I need a laptop and XBOX 360)
Condition: Used
Mileage: 266 000KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet

Description: The veh drives well but needs a paint job as the front end has been converted and is a different colour the silvia front end included projectors or/and brick head lights I have both. This veh would be perfect for a 5 speed swap and engine swap as that was my intention but as time and space has become an issue im forced to sell many of you on the board know how hard i’ve been working on assembling this veh over the summer, It also comes with side skirts that fit currently black and rear bumper valances currently white oh yeah I almost forgot S13 coil over shock, ground control coilovers on KYB AGX (currently not installed)
front struts are finished will lower your car 1"-2.5" approx at the wheels. the system converts to a full coilover size for large wheel combinations that would hit the stock front strut.

Tires are good to go (will pass cert)
Frame rails the are above average for year and one small hole in the truck
Garnish was rusted so a new one has been purchased and waiting to be painted the colour of ur dreams…
2 sets of half cut fenders (silvia convertion)
2 sets of headlights Brick and Projectors
2 Grills standard silvia & grill that lights up blue
Drift wing is also available with the veh GT1 aluminum (currently not mounted)
AM/FM CD PLAYER DOUBLE DIN
Front bumper is a origin lab replica
Rust is free…lol…rust is minimal no major body work required
Battery replaced, coolant reservoir replaced
Power windows and locks
AC does not work but can if you want

Year 1989
Make NISSAN
Model SILVIA
Exterior Colour WHITE
Interior Colour BROWN
Transmission AUTO
Fuel Type GAS

Pics to follow just want to start the selling process…my apologies I hate post with no pics too!!!

Sold!!! Thanks alot Clayz… you won’t be disapointed she will be an awesome drift machine. Smooth transaction and an awesome seller nice meeting you buddy!

pleasure doing business with you bro! Take good care of her as I know she now has a good Home…please lock thread Item is sold!!!