89' white 5spd s13 h/b for sale $1200

Make/Model: 89’ white s13 h/b
Asking Price: NEW PRICE askin $900
Condition:Used
Mileage: 275,6xx kmLocation: Newmarket, ONT.
Contact Info: Send PM/or email to DMON3Y86@HOTMAIL.COM for more info/contacts
Description: have a S13 for sale, its 89’. white. 5spd.

GOOD:
man trans, rear diff, oil, power sterring, clutch, brake and even washer. fluids all change cuz i work at mr.lube =). rad flush, 2step fuel cleaner. new belts. re-man powersteering pump. ractive a/f. MOMO steering wheel. some aftermarket spoiler dont kno what is it, looks cool tho’ new battery. new alternator. interior is nice & clean. stalk teardrops.

BAD:
only problem is… the rust disease… here goes. under the driver frame rail is rusted through, will need some att. for safety. between both driver/pass. side doors are rusted.

the car has been sitting for about almost 3 weeks now. i went down the other day to give is some luvin, when the all of a sudden the hood doesnt pop, hence i dont have any underhood pics. so now the battery died cuz i forgot to d/c terminals. so i wont start without boost, but hood wont open =/. but i can honestly tell you that i love this car, and would keep if i could but no loot. motor pulls pretty nice/stong still.

just bought the car, it is my first car, didnt know the tips when buying a car. dude had it sitting in a lot, i saw it and fell in love. so i made an offer. Now, i cant afford the expences of the car. my insurance is to crazy. dont hav any links to welding. so f it. im sellin it. i bought the thing for $1600 i just want something back. and becuz of the work needed. im askin $1200.

awwwwwwwwwwwwww… its winking at me…

lol, STOP CLOWNING and just buy his car.

hah I seen this car so many times, my buddy lives on top of Mac’s… car looks pretty dead since the last time I saw some asian guy trying to fix it in the summer but its a good look still

which mr. lube do you work at? I used to work at the one on don mills and finch. Anyways, I’m interested in the car. Would you accept $900 for it. I don’t mean to lowball you, but that’s all I can spare for now.

Why make up bs? The car has been sitting for longer than 3 weeks because I called you say 3 weeks ago if not more about it and it was sitting for 3 weeks as well. The hood you said at that point was not working.

This SON community is small, liar’s get around

If its still up for grabs im intrested, but im gana have to see this car first, and test drive, cuz the rust is taking over, like all the other 240s.

Why dont people take care of it!
Its a 240!

I used to drive by this car every day sitting for 3 weeks? dude dont lie…its been likea year+sitting in that same spot. and wonder why its not sold then i looked at it and realised why …but good luck with the sale… sorry to shat on your thread but i feel bad for the person that buys a car for this price and have to put 4000$ into rust repairs just to pass a legit safty…

Is it still up for sale… and got any pictures of the under body…and are there any other issue with it…

im interested. i will give you 600 cash. im not trying to lowball, but from reading the description listed on the car, nothing is in good shape.