8FT Slate Pool Table: Red Felt BEST OFFER with 50% If you beat me

Jack I’m free anytime after 530pm and here my number 716 903 6606
David

Dom I texted you the other day. I think u got different number. I would deliver out to warsaw if you pay for gas and time.

will you bring to 14729??

Just4door
If you pay for the gas and time. Anywhere is possible lol

ehh NM

good luck with sale man!..ill have one for sale soon too when we clean my uncles house out…not looking forward to lifting it out of a basement!

pics

+1 for pics

very interested, but I have no friends to help me move it :frowning:

unless i fucked up the math… it should only be 229lbs…

im guessing there may be a problem with the math…just a hunch though

Coming from a guy who used to move these, 1 piece slate tables are fucking heavy and annoying to move, but its worth it in the long run. The best tables are 1 piece, IMO.

I don’t know how fancy the wood working of the table is, but it will weigh in at 700-1000lbs, for anyone who’s thinking of picking this up.

2 men could carry the slate… and only the slate. I’m not talking about the little boys on this site :slight_smile:

If you can get a third guy in the middle of the table he can carry it with a rachet strap or something. You wrap the strap around both middle pockets and give him something to hang on to. it is probably coming out of a basement, so definietely think about the turns your going to take before you even pick it up. Once it is up… move and keep moving.

My brother and I carried one out of a basement, and he is about 170lbs.

No turns out of the basement a straight shot out the back door.

what happened to the pics?

sorry m carmera recently took a shit on the flash…so i didnt want to post up picture that you cant really see anythin

Bump for some shitty as pictures!

Bump best offer takes it. No reserve need gone in 3 days!

fuck. If I wasn’t going to be gone for 5 months I would probably take this.

BTW, can I come grab that charger?

hey paulo, i thought i sent ya a text but i guess not, Yea i have the charger when ever you wanna stop by text me 7169036606

And here is another incentive.

If you beat me the best of 3 games at billard you can have it for 50% off your offering price.

Lets get it going…

^ lol. good deal.