FS: Pool Table (needs some work)

Boardjnky4 and I have a 9ft 3-piece slate pool table, needs some TLC to make it perfect again. Usable immediately. (PLEASE NOTE: You will need to disassemble this to get it out of our basement, we can assist, but dont really know what taking it apart entails.)

Pics are here: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u295/FightinMike/

Looking for $600 OBO

Oh and its HEAVY.

what inch slate

1 inch Slate

word to the wise…bring over at least 5 people.

Nah, once its taken apart its manageable by 2-3 people. But we brought it down without taking it apart, took 9 people and put a nice hole in the ceiling.

^^^^i have a pool table with a one piece slate…put 3 holes in the ceiling, 2 holes in the lawn[ from the truck being stuck], 6 people [4 working and 2 spectator] and a tie down strap hahah. no fun broke about 20% of the wood trim on the pool table. but it went down in one piece hahah. well good luck with the sale.

seeling.

dude that looks like the one at the bar or at like the bowling alley or somthing. that thing is a beast

yeah, this is a real nice table. if someone just fixed up all the wood trim, gave the felt a good cleaning, and anchored down the pockets real good, they would have a very nice pooltable for a very good price

WTF? Lol, Might as well donate it to the curb!

That thing is a wreck!

[quote=“NYSFF,post:10,topic:27850"”]

That thing is a wreck!

[/quote]

lmao, agreed :mamoru:

[quote=“SilverGT,post:4,topic:27850"”]

word to the wise…bring over at least 5 people.

[/quote]

Word! i was one of the 5 people, lucky i didnt blow up a nut! i thought for sure one of us was going to the hospital taking that thing down the stairs easily 600lbs for an 8 foot table

[quote=“NYSFF,post:10,topic:27850"”]

That thing is a wreck!

[/quote]

Table that size goes for $2200, i think $600 is a damn good asking price. With a little work you get a huge pool table for less than half the cost.

[quote=“FightinMike,post:13,topic:27850"”]

Table that size goes for $2200, i think $600 is a damn good asking price. With a little work you get a huge pool table for less than half the cost.

[/quote]

Hate to break it to you, but check ebay, you can get good condition tables for your asking price. You can get a really nice 8’ table with leather pockets for a bit over $1000.

this table isnt in HORRIBLE condition, just needs a little tlc. its definitely worth some money.

and and BEST OFFER.

we are BY FAR, not firm on the price. if no one wants it, thats fine with me. just less of a hassle for me not to go through helping someone move it.

Word, GLWS, maybe a few better pics would help it out.

I’m just busting your balls man!! I’m sure someone would buy it, Just has some minor issues that need to be fixed on it. As long as it’s flat and not sinking in the middle, So be it right?

haha yeah. its perfectly level right now. i was really anal about it being level when i set it up. i didnt wanna hear any excuses for bad shots lol

[quote=“MPD47,post:14,topic:27850"”]

Hate to break it to you, but check ebay, you can get good condition tables for your asking price. You can get a really nice 8’ table with leather pockets for a bit over $1000.

[/quote]

Thanks for the support!

BTW “OBO” means “or best offer” :slight_smile:

this looks like it belongs in the basement of 1 harlem road house…