FS 8ft pool table-pic up!

Need to get rid of this pool table i bought a couple years ago, i never use it. The thing is like 30+ yrs old was a homebuild by someone. Has a one peice 1" slate. felt is in decent shape no rips or any major wear. has two sets of balls and a bunch of cues(maybe 10) some may need new tips. has ball return. also comes with a cue rack, triangle bridge, and powdered chalk dispenser. If anyone shows interest ill snap some pics.

UPDATE-$375!
quick pic, if u want a specific pic ask, sorry the lighting in the room blows for picture taking.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/98ss10/pooltable.jpg

make me an offer i gotta get this outta here!

Good seller.

its not going to sell without fucking pics. jesus ppl just dont understand this forum.

no point in even making a thread about it without pictures. maybe post some pictures and someone would be interested. im just trying to help you sell this piece of shit.

WTF, you need to have an internet enema. if people dont know what a pool table is then…

besides pics dont sell things, money does, and from 3/4 of you post you do not have any. so with that said, back away from the key board and take a little breath.

bump for you.

Free bump, pics help. I’m half looking for a pool table to replace the one I have now with shitty pockets, but without pictures when I see “30 year old home built” and “$900” I have no interest at all, not even enough to bother lowballing. Maybe with pictures I’d start to think it was built by a craftsman, not some plywood and 2x4 POS that I have an image of in my mind.

ya it does sound like its made with plywood and cork by saying “home built”, but i wouldnt have bought it myself if it was a huge peice of shit. it is made with good quality stuff, this thing weighs a shit ton! good quality, i ordered a new camera and will get pics up when it arrives.

um? shut the fuck up, i dont think you know how much money i have , so dont go assuming shit. and its a proven fact that NOTHING WILL SELL WITHOUT PICS. this thread was bumped for 3 months and nobody posted. maybe its just me, but i would have put pics up. and as for 3/4 of my posts proving that i have no money, u my friend are a dumb fuck, and thank you for trying to keep tabs on me, but you should probably not. so with that being said, put some pics up, lets see this thing and hope it sells.

I’ll make you a deal. I’ll play you in a race to 5 games. If I win, I get the table, if you win, you get $$ :snky:

Cheer up, the 1st of the month is coming up. You’ll be able to restock on Doritos and Pepsi very soon.

:massmoon:

:massmoon:

FALSE… I SELL STUFF ALL THE TIME WITH NO PICS. AND I BUY STUFF WITH OUT PICS B/C I HAVE MONEY!

blah, blah

it is

would you like to have a pissing match? hum, ok lets do it… you pull the trigger. make a post of what you have, and who you have to prove it. maybe post up some pics. they i will do the same.

I am sorry for cloging up this mans FS: tread.

good day.

March 11, 1987, hum never mind i understand why you need pics.(it is because you cant read yet, wait till you get to figure out a^2+b^2=c^2…and btw stop clogging up mom and dads BW.)

:meh:

i’m just sayin:

if i was in the market for a pool table, i wouldn’t give a shit about this, because there were no pictures.

wow u guys think your so smart dont you? ever think whos behind a screenname on the computer? as for the doritos and pepesi comment, i dont eat or drink that shit. and as for the me being a fruitcake, IM IN THE FUCKING ARMY U DUMBASSES. come talk shit to me off this computer, ill put you in a world of hurt before you know it. but im not going to talk anymore shit to you guys, i just love starting shit on here, cuz ur a bunch of pussies.

how the fuck does a FS thread turn into a fucking drama fest…Jay if u need pics taken I will be by my parents house tonite…just PM ur address

that is sooo funny. i am going to take this tread over now.

ARMY = ASVB waiver…

maybe you should respect me because i out rank you… wait i think it would be better if you address me as “Sir Anonymity”.

and btw you are the one with the ethuging. i dont need the internet to pull your pants down and smack your bottom.

edit. Sorry i wil not say anything more.

asvb waiver my ass. i scored fair and square on that shit. and as for me ethugging, your the one who pointed out that i have no money first. u called me out prick, so maybe u need to step back and look at who started this shit.