9/15/06 come party with me

OK i’ve been bartending for a while now and ahven’t posted anything up. i figure it’s about time to invite the general nyspeed populace down to party.

WHERE: 300 ellicot on the corner of ellicot and east mohawk (right next to mohawk place)

WHEN: 8:00 pm till 4am at the latest

name of the bar is Electric Avenue

Right now there’s really no place to go on friday nights unless your into the college bar scene. There’s usually a bunch of my friends that go. My sister usually brings down a bunch of her girls friends. There’s always a pretty good girl to guy ratio.

probly going to do something like 3 bucks 2 for one well drinks 2.50 beers 3 dollar Jager bombs.

there’s a nice safe parking lot across the street.

mmm… sounds tempting. I am going to showplace to see a friends band. I might head over afterwards

bump for you slackers not paying attention. i know a few of you are already going

By making this post you just threw that ratio way out of wack

no i’ve already made several phone calls and invited more girls … i know by posting it up here i’m only going to get guys to come down … maybe one shemale like beckington.

come on now rob i’m smarter than that

i wish i could make it tonight. this is gonna be a friggen blast. :tup: to decent girls in an atmosphere you can actually talk…and at the same time be able to get your drink on at a decent price and no fucktards trying to bump into you. fuck i wish i could go

kariokie!

not tonight but very soon … i’ve got something in the works

I think myself and skunkie-poo are coming on down