9/2 Friday Transporter 2

I’d go if I was gonna be around. At least now I’ll know whether to wait for the DVD or spend the $8.50

even tho probably none of you know me :wink: ill be there - haha and finally w\ my ride working (hopefully) cause ive got a 10am dyno tune at innovative! woot! :tup:

meh, no one knows me either. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nick

Oo, friday is the day it opens… are we getting there early so we can sit in a big pile together?!

I have to work that night so unless it is real early or late I will very likely miss out on the festivities.

Alright kiddies, showtimes are as follows (starting at the first one after 6pm):
6:35, 7:20, 8:00, 9:00, 9:45, 10:30, 11:15 and 12:10

I’m good for anytime, so lets figure out what’s good for other people.

8, 9, 945 etc. . .and you can put me on that list!

anytime is good for me…but 8 and up would be better

any idea how long it is?? if we go at 8 i can scoot out to work on time if it ends no later than 10:15 … but it prolly be later

7:20 - 9:45 would be good here.

any time

Okay, it looks like 8 is the general consensus, so…

Transporter 2: Friday 9/2, time: 8:00pm

1. itagaki
  2. skunkape
  3. jdmr2?
  4. audios
  5. sureshot?
  6. jan?
  7. helidrop?
  8. nikuk +1
  9. OfficerK
    10.woj2334

Just add yourself to the list if you’re interested, or if you’re questionable, or can’t make it, update it accordingly.

Is anyone actually ordering tickets the morning of? Or are we all hoping that it wont be sold out by the time we get out of work?

Are we going to meet at everyone’s favorite taco joint? like around 7, leave at 7:15? You aren’t there then bye bye?

do you mean the taco joint right across the street ? :stuck_out_tongue:

just fandango your ticket, unless you are concerned about the $1 charge

as long as someone gets there somewhat early and volunteers to go in and reserve enough seats we should be ok

and 8 is f’n:tup:

anything after 830 is best for me

bah…i jsut say meet at regal…i’m not gonna drive to mighty…then have to drive the opposite direction to regal

bah… 12:10 would make me happy…

my point exactly, haha

^^^…lol…u know how i feel cause ur right down the street …hahaha