9/2 Friday Transporter 2

I WANNA GOOOOO

^^^then go…tard

I’d rather just meet at Regal as well. And Fandagoing the tickets, or getting them earlier in the day would probably be the best idea.

count me in…and probably 2 of my friends (waiting to hear back from them…)

Transporter 2: Friday 9/2, time: 8:00pm

1. itagaki
  2. skunkape
  3. jdmr2?
  4. audios
  5. sureshot?
  6. jan?
  7. helidrop?
  8. nikuk +1
  9. OfficerK
    10.woj2334
  10. nitroinsane +guest

FUCK YEAH

even though i heard this was super ghey, and people actually laughed when they were in the theatre at how unbelievable some of the stunts were…i am still excited to see it. i will go buy my tix sometime during the day tommorow. no CC means i cant fandango

I probably be there. I am still waiting to see Ong Bak Muay Thai Warrior.

lol like the part where the 2 cars are running directly at him and he jumps at the perfect time while they collide into each other? which means he has to be centered PERFECTLY exact and jump right at the calculated time for which he wouldnt get the ole bumper-stuck legs.

ITS JUST A MOVIE.

jeebus.

Not all of them can be as real life as FnF

8 sounds good to me.
we can all go somewhere after instead of meeting beforehand, if that’s what we want to do.

wooo! it’s friday! I heard from the movie reviewer dude on 1270 am… WHLD… from a guy who doesn’t like “junk movies” that this one’s as good as the first and that it doesn’t follow “the sequel sucks” rule. so I’m excited to see it tonight!

Anyone think this will sell out quick?

i think it might. ads are all over the place for it, and it is getting ok action reviews. i am leaving in a few to get my ticket ahead of time.

I will be tere tonight, but I gotta go to the 9:45 show cuz my friend gets out at 9:45 from work…anyone goin to that show?

yea i was gonna go…but then i realised i have no money :frowning:

:word:

I’ve heard decent reviews though… usual plot, decent :boobies:, and nice action.

well i went anyways (thanks josh :tup: ) and i’ll give it a :tif: … it was short and seemed pretty far fetched… first one was definitly better

:word: not at all a bad movie, but there were a few parts where it was impossible for the suspension of dibelief to even chime in…decent special effects, car chases and fight scenes

thats shitty they didnt make it pretty realistic - i think they did a good job on the last one making at least all the stunts somewhat possible

i missed it too - my clutch > me

id give you 400 negative karma points if i could :smiley:

the movie was rediculous, culminating at the ‘crane jump’