'90 and '92 hatch FS

Item #1 FS: 1990 Nissan 240sx hatch rolling chassis
Price: $1700 obo -> will take 1200 firm if gone this week

So this is my project bail out. The chassis has zero rust from a low kms, unfortunately previous owner spray bombed it green, it was originally red. Car has hand crank windows and no sunroof.
Pros:

• clean frame, shock towers, rockers, floor and hatch
  • chuki front bumper
  • tein he coilovers
    Cons:
  • interior disassembled (it’s all there though)
  • no motor (as previous owner had a sr in it)
    Es bushing kit, soild steering bushing, q45 brakes, z32 rear ebrake drum set, s14 5 lug, s14 star wheels, NX digi cluster can come with the car at extra cost.

Item #2 FS: 1992 Nissan 240sx hatch
Price: $1500 obo -> will take 1000 firm if gone this week
Car has 254k km, manny tranny, hicas still works, has hicas meaning hicas steering rack, sways and vlsd. Driver side frame rail needs attention, body, hatch and floor is completely rustless though. Color is oem green and a fully swapped black interior with suede door panals. Battery is dead but starts first crank with a boost no problem. still drivable by any means but i picked up the shell.
Misc. pieces of interest include 180sx center garnish, original floor mats and sunroof cover.
Not parting anything.
Es bushing kit, solid steering bushing, q45 brakes, z32 rear ebrake drum set, s14 5 lug, s14 star wheels, NX digi cluster can come with the car at extra cost.
http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv131/lk2f/s13/DSC02342.jpg

2for1 Deal
$2200 takes both cars and parts i have laying around.
Es bushing kit, solid steering bushing, q45 brakes, z32 rear ebrake drum set, s14 5 lug, s14 star wheels, NX digi cluster can come with the car at extra cost.

More pix found here are old however still relative. The ’92 is put back together since those pictures, so the interior are in its place.

Money talks, bullshit walks. Serious buyer will come and view and discuss in person.
i would like to sell the '90 shell before the '92 running car.

pm sent

how much for the z32 rear ebrake drum setup?

pm’d

what’s the mileage on the shell?

honestly not too sure, no cluster came with the car cus previous guy had the sr in it.
but the rails and floor are original and speak for itself

anyway all pm’s replied… lowballers ignored i think the price is pretty fair.

more pics of the shell talked to you before

lot of interest but nobodies meeting up… or failed to.
call 6472813221 after 5pm to view tired of bickering on pm’s

post more underbody pics of the hulk.

ttt
lets get’em gone

PM’d

definatly WOULD not deal with this guy wasted 4 hours total driving time going to see a shell which was “comeplete” minus engine and the interior wasn’t assembled! Huge rot hole in the drivers side strut tower also the green 92 hatch was nothing as pictured huge hole in the passenger side rail I would definatly NOT deal with or buy either vehcile I didn’t care so much about the hole in the strut tower as I did about the whole front end being torn off the car and wasting time and money driving out here in a f350 towing a dolly to pick up the shell very very dishonest shifty seller stay away

Appreciate the heads up…

I was gunna drive up from kingston to check the 92 green car in person with a car trailer and truck.

How was the rest of the 92? I realize frame rails both need repair… but how was interior, engine, etc ?

Driver side lower strut tower at wheel well rusted through…it’s a part car too.

thanks for the quick reply man,

Much appreciated. Sorry to hear you had to waste your time and money to see that though.

future240/Tom, you said you were coming with a trailer not a dolly… so it wouldn’t have been a problem.
but anyway you asked me when i could put the suspension back on, i said by tonight so you could pick it up the next day. plus the OP already states the interior is disassemled.
about the 92, how was it nothing as pictured? yea the pix are old but it looks as it is the passenger side rail is still intact however bubbling like the picture shows
my bad about the front driver side suspension taken out that could have easily been put back on in 30mins. everything is there… assembly required yes but im not dishonest or shifty. no need to shit on my sale.
btw ronnie416 were you the one scratching your balls… there was future240 and alex dee and a third guy… if not then iuno wth your talking for if your not part of this

No, I wasn’t there. I talked to you on the phone, asked you about the strut tower. you said it was fine, then i asked about the lower, then you said there was rust. I said, a hole? Is it gone through, you said, yeah. I said, shit, too bad, too much rust that’s too bad it’s now a parts car. You said, yeah, I know, I understand.

That’s all. Just watching out for a potential new buyer that doesn’t know how much a hole and crack in the lower strut tower can affect structural integrity of the vehicle…hence safety…as most mechanics don’t check there in a safety.

With that being said, 1000 nucks aint bad for that car if it’s as pictured. Good luck with your sale man.

Don’t mean to shit on your thread either.

thats exactly as i told you, the strut tower is fine the lower part is not. though it has not gone through its about to.
im not being dishonest about anything… im showing everything and telling it as it is. but typical son240 douchebaggery shat my thread. i love son *facepalm