90 Mazda Miata

Pretty sure there is some interest on a 240 forum for a rwd vert.

Up for sale is a 1990 Mazda Miata. 260000kms. This Miata is in good shape, no rust. The car runs great, clutch is strong. The underbody is in great condition as well no rot or holes, rock panels are also solid.

The car is black in colour and the convertible top is in good condition. It has about 1500 dollars worth of upgrades, including a wooden Nardi Torino steering wheel and handbrake cover, Racing Beat sideskirt package (polyurethane), an OEM front lip and the Brainstorm Low Profile headlight setup. These parts are rare, very sought after and look great on this car. It also has a cold air intake setup.

The car has a brand new windshield, new headlights, new mirrors, and wiper blades, a new battery, new wires and plugs, is and will be sold certified.

I am selling this vehicle for 3000.00 obo, my reason for selling is that I need something that is a little bit more practical with a roof for the winter.

MORE PICS FOUND HERE

Willing to swap headllights? My barn doors for your low-pros + cash on my side?

naw, gotta keep the headlights.
any interest?
ANY?

interesting in selling the wheel ? have a 330m momo turner wheel if your interested ?

gah. no - i just need to sell this car because I have nowhere to store it and my daily is finished. the weather is getting poor and I refuse to drive this in the winter.

PRICE DROP 4g OBO

3000.00 OBO MUST GO

Need an email or a phone number please.

interested in trade pm me

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

interested in trade pm me

sold
freaking finally

Hey just wondering where your located at? I’d really like to come by and take a look

^it says itz sold in the post right above yours