91 hb mint shape fs or partin out

I have a 91 hb super hicas lookin to get ridof or part out post wit needs have everything all in good shape other the the trannys blown high k’s but everything is mint

what colour is the car?

also interested in colour, check your pm’s

its red

would u sell me both passenger and driver side doors?

the driver door has 2 dents in them and both have surface rust under the miors but probly unless some1 buys the whole thing cause i jus wana get rid of it but name wat ur willin to spend 4 the doors

well wat i wud really want from the dorrsare the doorhandles cuz someone broke into my car and broke the driverside and passenger side handles so i wud get the doors and use the handles but i cant spend that much so name a price and i can see wat i can do

do u want the both doors 150 a piecs or 250 obo 4 both

hey does it have the factory side skirt and rear lip? if so how much?

um ill see but i wudnt mind pivking them up of u…ill get back to u on them

Can you post or e-mail some pics? I’m looking for a reasonably clean and straight chassis. jeff.rimmer@sympatico.ca

i dont have any pics but u can come nd see it anytime but im probly jus gona part it out so just post back

yes it has factory skirts nd rear lip 200 for thes skirts and rear lip

i’ll take the skirts and lip, check your private messages.

Can you post or e-mail some pics? I’m looking for a reasonably clean and straight chassis. jeff.rimmer@sympatico.ca

i dont have any pics but u can come nd see it anytime but im probly jus gona part it out so just post back

yes it has factory skirts nd rear lip 200 for thes skirts and rear lip

i’ll take the skirts and lip, check your private messages.