91 Integra Gs 5 speed b18 * sold* SEND THIS TO THE VAULT PLEASE

I just picked up a 91 Integra Gs! It needs lots of work… Im contemplating fixing it or parting it or possibly selling it as is… anyone else parting one??? If anyone is interested let me know I will have pics up tomorrow of it…

Sweet! another DA integra :giggedy if your ever down for a photo shoot let me know! we can all try to get together to snap some shots!

What is the tirm level? RS, GS? LS?

does it run? whats the mileage? 5-speed or auto? and price?

5 speed 136k and its a Gs. price im un sure of cuz I wanna keep it if I can find the parts to fix it…

whats wrong with it?

:+1

Its beat needs hood,drivers fender and drivers door complete exhaust and who knows what else I havent had the time yet to check it out but I’ll do that tonight and let everyone know what else if anything it needs. :giggedy

Ok so heres the deal… The car did run however it now needs a starter! It has no exhaust on it at all but does have a stock manifold and downpipe… The motor is a b18a1! It has the rear disc on it… Also has full power with a moon roof. The drivers side has a dent half way up it needing a drivers fender aswell as a door and a hood. Id like to sell the whole car for $650. If no one buys it I will consider parting it but That would be last resort… I can Deliver If my gas is paid for lol…
Its probally best suited for a parts car but I’ll leave that up to the buyer…

more pics

shit looks mad sketch

you know why that window is broken, i think were all thinking the same thing :ninja :ninja :runaway

looks like it would be a fun project though

why would it look sketch? I got a title if thats what you were Thinkin… If you were talking about the window we’ll You know some people are scum and like to rob shit out of cars!
Yes It would be a nice project!

His shits legit. LMK if you want to part that out Juan. I know Silent needs the brake booster. I would pick this up if I had the cash to toss around. Damn 4dr, lol.

That DA would make a nice project/beater :banana

Thanks Eric…
Tell me u still got that thing? How did u make out with the rear disc? You really should update ur Build on the egk sometime Id like to see it…

If I had a place to part it I would! My garage is full with my Sebring. I know if I parted it I could make more than my asking price but I also need the money to pay off my ek so I can finally get that and start driving it… Anyone wants a Da for a Fair price this is it…

Not that it really matters but the window is fixed! And I updated the Pics!
Also The car does have the four matching alloys with the centercaps allthough there not all pictured!

:headbang Someone buy this So I can go pay off my ek and bring her home… :mwahaha

Ok so I got an offer on the motor. Im thinking im going to part it. If anyone needs anything let me know id like to get an idea of how many parts people would like before I actually do it… Also just to be done with this car I would take 500 firm for it if anyone is interested. That basically what the motor and tranny are worth plus you’d get a rear disc swap plus whatever other parts you wanted… I don’t have room in my garage to part it but ill make room if I have too. If not sold complete by saturday sunday morning im going to rip it a new asshole…lol

Sold it tonight… and I just went and picked up my new project 96 ek hatch check out the project threads to check her out… o yea and to the vault with this thread… :giggedy