91 nissan 240sx for sale

selling 1991 nissan 240sx its black with grey interior it has about 150,000 on the motor and body i have done all the body work in the winter it has pacesetter header on it it only needs rear tires on the car to pass safety it is in london ontario and looking for 2500 or best offer. if you need pics i could send them to you through email so just pm me with your email address and i will get them sent thanks.

need pictures man…

hey my emial is black_talonn@hotmail.com if you havent sold it yet then i would like some pics, include chassi pics please

same as above darknight_x@hotmail.com

ridepinktrucks@hotmail.com

Ditto as the guys above me.
Rust? overall body condition? auto or manual? More details would be helpful as well

pics please dan.weinbrand@gmail.com

robertjvilleneuve@hotmail.com

jds101house@hotmail.com

pics pleaase
thanks
klamigo@Hotmail.com

Did you cut and paste this post from a different forum?

I suggest you edit your first post and use the template provided.

eww u have to use a template? how about using www.tinypic.com and host them damn pics.

Can you please send pics to doe_boy_6962@hotmail.com.

pix cormier.brian@gmail.com —>theres lots of places that can host pix eh?

-b

here’s a thought, post the pics…

mark.takahashi@hotmail.com Pics please!..oorrrrrr. photobucket.com!

pics to menace_t0_society@hotmail.com

sorry about not getting the pictures up sooner but hopefully I will have them up tomorrow

is the car still for sale? please send pics to Akatyrone@hotmail.com

hey man i live in london and i’m interested in coming to take a look at the car tonight if possible. pm me. or for the fastest responce e-mail me timmy_sivad@hotmail.com . let me know if you can meet tonight. if so give me your number and i’ll call you after class.

tim

^^no answer yet, i gues i can wate untill tomarow (wed. night) ^^^^^