92 240SX Coupe, 112xxxkm, loaded 5spd

Black with grey leather, bone stock, fully loaded with hud, power sunroof, etc. A/C still works great. stock alloys, good tires, stock stereo. Runs and drives great, looks like new under the hood. Asking $5000, obo. can e-mail pics on request. paint isn’t perfect, but decent for the year. little to no rust!
http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj394/4xtoys/92240SX001.jpg
http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/jj394/4xtoys/92240SX002.jpg
Mike
fourxtoys@shaw.ca
403-320-8609 shop
403-330-6288 cell

You need to post a proper title like FS: and you need a price. :confused1:

Just post the pics here and save everyone a lot of hassle. If you don’t know how google or ask

+1

if your too lazy too post pics on here most likely people are too lazy to put forth even the slightest effort to ask for pics. do yourself a favour and even post a link or something.

I’d be glad to post pics if I knew how. Thanks for the advice. nevermind, I figured it out.

A+ for great pics!!

It’s cold out there, I’ll get some better pics when it gets a little nicer, and stops snowing.

lol give this guy a break, The ones asking for pics should be glad he went out in this weather to take em. I wouldnt wipe all the snow and ice off nor would I wash it in this weather…

I know Im just kidding. I really want another coupe too. But 5 is a little too steep for me.

Actually, I am not interested in purchasing this car at all. So why would you assume I am “glad he went out in the weather to take em”?

It is just fucking ridiculous how people go to the trouble of posting a fs thread and then the inevitable “send me some pics” requests come. Why not just post pics and, as I said, save people from asking and the OP from having to e-mail them?

I know 5 is steep, but I am open to offers, and it’s alot easier to go down from the asking price than up.

If someone is really interested in actually buying a car I can get more details and better pics. I’m not going out of my way to post pics for people who have no interest in the car, and have no life, and nothing better to do than browse forums and pick apart other peoples posts.

Cheers, and Merry Christmas to Everyone!!

Interested in any trades?

looking to grab a daily driver. $2000?

really interested in the car just wanted to know if there is any rust ANYWHERE on or under the car

I have sold this car to a customer, and he is making payments. The car stays here until paid for. If he defaults on payment, I will post it back up for sale for much cheaper, as he has already paid $1500. If he defaults, that is non refundable, so I will be willing to sell it for cheaper, but I can’t see him walking away from $1500.

Idiot who bought this car was making payments, but lost his job. Car is back up for sale. I will bring it back to the shop from my house tomorrow, and take some better pictures.

pm sent

It’s called moderating!

More better pictures in my sponsor marketplace.