92 240SX Coupe**FOR SALE/TRADE FOR KAWASAKI STAND UP JET SKI

Hey guys, I really want a Kawasaki 300cc or 550cc stand up jet ski so ideally, I could work out a trade or a sale to cover the purchase price. I’m the second owner and have owned it since 75,000 km. It was my daily driver so it hasn’t been mechanically neglected. It’s got roughly 305 km and it runs fine. I did the clutch around 170k but feels great. It’s got a short ram intake (relocated the battery to the trunk and replaced the stock one with an Optima Red Top). It’s got an electric fan, high flow Magnaflow cat, Magnaflow Muffler, all 2.5", headers (There is a leak in the collector), Zenki front lip, OEM side skirts, black racing seats and some decent stereo stuff. It’s the classic champagne colour, power roof/locks/windows, heads up display and leather back seats. Also, 2 new back tires and 4 fairly new snows on steel rims (pretty much every part on this car was bought on this site). It’s got a bit of rust, but over all it’s still a nice piece. I stopped driving it last August because I bought a G35. This car would make a great daily driver, winter car or project car. I would much prefer to do a straight trade if possible but am willing to sell if someone’s interested. As far as price goes, I would like $1200 or best offer. Sold as is by the way. Located in Mississauga (Cawthra and Dundas).

I don’t have any recent pics but can email them if interested.

I will not part out this car.

Thanks,
Mike

SOLD SOLD SOLD! Please close.