92 240sx with sr20det

I have a 1992 240sx hatchback with 97sr20det type x motor with brand new megan 3’exhuast and megan racing headers and turbine extension along with 3’ downpipe. also has front mount IC with apex i blowoff valve turbosmart manual boost controller megan racing boost and air fuel gauge. car has power winders locks and stearing. also has momo stearing wheel with quick release hub along with the stock wheel if wanted

i love this car so much its my baby but finally got to let her go have too many bills to pay so im willing to let her go for $9000
call 519 7321636 or e-mail at hallz031@yahoo.ca or just PM me

thanx

pic’s

pics should b coming soon,and the car is white with black/gray interior, but only has quater size rust spot undet passenger door handle and that stupid rear sponge wing is coming off a little and has a dent with cracked paint on passenger fender but is gettin repaired cuz it was caused by a shop in town but pics will b up soon oh and also has jdm 180sx rear center light peice and jdm half signal and half running lights

price drop to $8000

Useless posts deleted. Thanks for playing.

Continue with sale…

when are you getting some pics up??

when i finally find a scanner sorry for the wait im gonna try and take it to my work and use a digital camera to get sum recent pics sorry for the wait