92- 95 Civic parts PICS 9/15

what this consists of is an OEM blockoff with built in jnut, a bolt, washer, and rubber gromet for the window. by using this and not the shitty rubber plug, you can maintain full function of your hatch glass. with the cheap rubber plugs your hatch will never close again (I know from experience)

Headlights 1 sets, 25$
kenwood cd player with usb, face plate dosent have lcd 15$
rear hatch window 10$

Everything below this point is make an offer, and I’ll pretty much take your offer, I dont need this stuff, you do, be sensable. Low ball away

speaker covers for the front black, I have like 4 pairs
nice grey door panels for the front
i have like 2 sets of black door panels
nice grey back seat, no rips
front seats, 2 passy seats with no rips, one drivers seat with small bolster rip and wear offer.
door sills, you know the piece behind the window thats always missing, i have 4 of them make offers.
Ive got tons of misc shit like window cranks ect.

everything is make an offer, ill combind prices and make it cheaper.

everythings from a 93 Eg hatch. alot of the interior shit fits coupe. headlights ect.

misc window crank shit, i need window regulator for a drivers side front door for my civy

i might want the glove box my shits broke

Ill take that antenna delete.

pm me a number and a time to call

tons of pm’s, this is first come first serve.

muffler pending.

edit guy no showed

pm’d

bump, available after 5 tomarrow if people want to come out.

muffler still forsale, carpet + headliner both pending.

some shit sold, everything without a price is make an offer, i want this stuff gone, before i end up throwing it out.

get this stuff gone ive got 2 heater controls ect. anything you need let me know.

just found a set of rear hatch mudflaps, offer.

Up. ive got a car to put on the road, and could use some cash to offset the title and registration costs.

any of the boxes under the dash from cars w/o ac? i need the box that goes from the heater core to the fans from a car w/o ac

im not sure, ill have to look into that, i dont think it has ac, but i could be wrong.

ok lmk, new they are only like 40 from a dealer just to give you an idea of price, might be interested in the driver side harness from shock tower to the headlights (all with plugs of course from under the dash etc)

I wont be selling any wires. Not sure on price. If i pull the dash apart, ill be cheaper than dealer thats all i know.

up, need money for other things, nobody needs an armrest or an un broken glovebox? the eg boxes are always broke how can somebody not need it!

KARTER I NEED THE CAR SOON!!! LOL

any update on that box for the heater?