92 awd laser

Pm sent

This car is perfect… I just don’t think I can afford to have another car around. I’m still needing to store one car somewhere as it is.

take my gti and ill take this

I haz no job to pay gti car payments

glws sale!!!

you must be getting hammered with emails from idiot kids on craigslist?

“I’ll trade you a 1/2 pack of marlboros, a nintendo with 2 1/2 games and 3 broken controllers, a goat, a busted BB gun, and a date with my mom”

Those guys crack me up…

hahaha

Yea I had some one try and trade me a pure bred red nose pitbull and 1000 dollars. Any one want to hold some dog fights?

Could make soem good money…lol

Hell yea. Just cant pull a Michael Vick

Don’t do it! It’ll eat Guinness! Then how can I kidnap him? :cry:

This is true

Dont mean to jack your thread but this is a way better deal hahaha!

http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/cto/1262044080.html

sean put it on hudsonvalley.craigslist.com

or westchester.craigslist.com

You guys, copy paste CL stuff, it gets flagged and then no more lulz for us to share.

1989 honda civic - $5000 (everywhere)

Reply to: sale-x4tbg-1262044080@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-07-09, 7:21PM EDT

THIS IS AN AWSOME CAR! Its only got 240k on it but we all know Honda’s will last much longer. It has minimal body dammage for a 89. Runs great if you are taking a ten minute trip. Ideal commutter or 1st car! Has leather and a 6 cd changer which makes this car well worth the $5000. Has Original seats, am radio, engine, transmission and even the original oil ! Dont miss out. My asking price is $5000 firm.

Moral of the story there is Tons of over priced crap on this site. Don’t feed into inflation and sellers BULL CRAP!

• it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    http://images.craigslist.org/3n53k13pdZZZZZZZZZ979986b815008db16a9.jpg
    PostingID: 1262044080

It can be buffed out

i’ve driven hundreds of thousands of miles in cars that looked just like that… haha…

I may be interested…

Let me know there are two people coming out tomorrow

u still have the car? i’ll let u know this weekend if i can come up with the money.

sold sold sold sold sold