92 S13 Hatch For Sale

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model: 92 S13
Asking Price: $ 1200(OBO)
Mileage: 267,xxx KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

As the title states my car is up for sale. The car was my daily driver up until about a month or two ago when I was given another car, since then it has only been driven once every couple of weeks. Car is still insured and licensed, so it can be taken for a test drive.

Here’s the important details:
Hicas model with ABS.
5 Spd with new clutch, clutch master and slave cylinders.
There is a slight leak from the rear main seal which needs to get fixed ($30 part I believe).
Brakes are good I recently replaced the rear pads.
Rust free rear hatch which I put on recently.
The PO dented the passenger side behind the door, I punched it out but never did a proper repair to it.
There is a hole in the drivers door under the mirror, if i get my asking price i will throw in a rust free drivers door into the package.
Passenger side frame rail is solid, but the drivers one will need to be repaired.
Power windows, locks and mirrors all work fine.
Leather interior looks like a car from 92 should look
Has A/C but it does not work.

Car has never let me down in the years that I have owned it, runs like a champ and I think this car is a steal for the price.

Send me an email if you want more info, I don’t get on here as often as I would like and I have represented the car as honestly and fairly as I could. dmmdr@hotmail.com

Cheers

Adam
** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model:
Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: New/Used
Mileage: KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

Oh yeah, sorry I don’t have any pics of the underside of the car. As stated above, drivers side frame rail needs to be fixed, and passenger side is solid. All are welcome to come by and take a look, I’m located in East York.

Cheers

Adam

im very interested. please pm me with contact info and adress

Car is sold, thanks.

Adam