92 s13 hatchback

Hi all,

Selling 92 Blue 240 hatch 5spd

car is stock (aside from some NGK ignition wires) 2nd owner. rare blue colour

Car has been sitting for a bit - a project I never got around to doing. Car runs, tranny and engine are solid. may need a new battery. 215XXX kms

attached are pics, most of the rust is surface rust, frames have been fixed, however there is a hole under passenger side floor.

car comes with original hatch(has some rust on edges, glass is fine), spare parts (headlights, brake parts) and a box of royal purple 5w20.

asking $1000 obo

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21729[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21730[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21731[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21732[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21733[/ATTACH]

more pics.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21735[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21734[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21736[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21737[/ATTACh]

sorry if i take a bit to reply… i have a shitty phone and am running 16hr days this week commuting from Oakville to Toronto… I will reply + make myself available to see the car… just may take a little longer than usual.

it is much easier to reach me at mfergz417 at gmail

hey all. car is in worse shape than I thought. someone kicked in my DS rocker panel… all to rust… bah.

aside from that, car is AS IS. if interested pls email me… 800 or best offer takes her. engine and tranny are in good shape. great parts car package deal with the extra hatch, headlights, random brake parts.