93 240sx Driverside Door and Fender

SO i was involved in an accident over the summer ( Guy On Harley tried to pass me on the left while i was turning left.), i am deamed 75% for some reason.

Anyway, the point is i need a door and fender. Im trying to find some to find out the cost to replace it myself and not go through insurance if possible.

i have a new drivers side fender i think there may be a ding in it but its brand new from nissan, stickers still on it. im selling it for 50 bucks if ur interested

is the ding easily fixable? And is it colored?

And do you have any pictures of it. I am very interested.

won’t find a better deal than that IMO

I know that, but the only thing is, i live in BC. So shipping would be a little bit, and i just wanted to know if i had much work to do on it.

i can fix the ding its easy, and i do have some pics, sory for the long time reply lol im better in the pms lol

any pics u in spacific you would want? any areas anything id be more then happy to send them to you

It looks great, You wouldnt mind shipping to BC would ya? If not i would definaltly like to take it off your hands, AND its red hehe, so no paint job right away is needed.

did u msg me on SON aswell, theres a guy who wants me to ship both of them to NS lol uggg

No, i only messaged you here.