93 240sx PARTS CAR..SCRAPPING CAR SOON..WONT LAST LONG

yee theres the pic…now i dont have to post one…funny cuz ur the one who sold me it and a car with no ownership that u “forgot” to mention till the end of the deal, when i had a tow waiting…dont need to hate on me, im willing to show the pics…theres no who stated what… and whos lying? u said this is fairly new and that wasnt used alot and blah blah…ur the sht talker…and u lied thru the whole sale which no good for bizz and to show that ur shitty source for buying off of…id suggest to everyone nvr to do bizz with u…the money was nvr the problem…stop hatin

i didnt lie as i said fuck man i lost the owner ship as i did have it some were in my apt. but i got you buddys number to get the new owner ship then you show up here load the car up when you said you had all the money then your short 400 and your like hey im parting thew car out to make you the rest of the money i was nice enough to give you the car on those terms then you fucken waste my time stiff me for 2 weeks threaten to sew me blah blah blah your a terable person to sell shit to why dont you go and sell honda shit join there forum, and i was just only letting the ppl know that the exhaust was in fact not new , when i said the exhaust was new i beleave i mentioned its new to me but it was used on bings car thanks for coming out dead beat seller

^ :open_mouth:

:blah:

where are you located? i might need a plug off your dash harness. lmk!

Hey I need a set of black seat belts (just fronts)

Pics of wangan wing? Is it the bmagic one?

bump…plz read guys…u keep askin about the parts that are already sold…sorry

FOR SALE STILLL with PRICE DROP…MAKE THE OFFER $$$$$

-DIFFERENTIAL $60obo
-BLACK SIDE MIRRORS $40
-CLUSTERS- KA AND SR ($10-$40)
-ABS UNIT - $10
-DRL box - $20
-REAR GARNISH (piece that goes across undere the lights) $30
-CLUTCH MASTER CYLINDER $15
-APEXI CAT BACK(dual canister) $MAKE SOME OFFERS DONT BE CHEAP!! small dent in resignator
-TURNK LID…(already been shaved by previous owner) $20 (not painted) its primer grey

i also have also have guages with pillar mount…includes boost guage, wide-band and volt gauge…
msg for info and pics…

if u want pics plz let me know

and booost hungry is a goof…u like pushin peoples buttons …grow up already…u make 240/nissan people look bad man…mind your bizz n good heads up on how new exhaust is…makes me feel better im not lying to the buyer unlike you…so yea im pretty much sayin F*CK OFF, grow up n mind ur bizz…not in kindergarden

car is gone…only those parts n maybe some more left

both driver and pass. doors…includes everything in it except door panels are gone…make an offer

sent pm

do you have any LCA?

no the car is gone i just have the parts left above on my last posts

cat back sold

bump… car is a coupe s13
FEW PARTS LEFT FOR SALE STILLL with PRICE DROP…MAKE THE OFFER $$$$$

-Driver + Pass. Doors $60 (everything included but the mirrors and inner panel)
-DIFFERENTIAL $50obo
-BLACK SIDE MIRRORS $40
-CLUSTERS- KA AND SR ($10-$40) low to high kms
-FULL ABS UNIT - $10
-REAR GARNISH (piece that goes across under the lights) $30
-CLUTCH MASTER CYLINDER $15 (S13)
-TURNK LID…(spoiler has been shaved by previous owner) $20 (not painted)
its primer grey and tan

i also have also have GAUGES with pillar mount…includes boost guage, wide-band and volt gauge…
msg for info and pics…

if u want pics plz let me know

Headlight and assembly $10 (with motor)

WILLING TO TRADE FOR CERTAIN S14 PARTS OR LOOK FOR MY WTB THREADS…THANX

also have S13 ECU $50 or trade for S14 ECU

still got drl?

bump… car is a coupe s13
FEW PARTS LEFT FOR SALE STILLL with PRICE DROP…MAKE THE OFFER $$$$$

-S13 ECU (#28 ) $50 for 5 speed
-DIFFERENTIAL $50
-BLACK SIDE MIRRORS $40
-FULL ABS UNIT - $10
-REAR GARNISH (piece that goes across under the lights) $30
-CLUTCH MASTER CYLINDER $15 (S13)
-TURNK LID…(spoiler has been shaved by previous owner) FREE FREE FREE
its primer grey and tan

i also have also have GAUGES with pillar mount…includes boost guage, wide-band and volt gauge…
msg for info and pics…im tryin to post them on here but not workin for me

if u want more pics plz let me know

Headlight and assembly driver and pass…FREE FREE FREE

WILLING TO TRADE FOR CERTAIN S14 PARTS OR LOOK FOR MY WTB THREADS…THANX

still have skirts?

is the gauge cluster digital? and all working? if so my bro may want it

BUMP…EVERYTHING MUST GO…REALLY REALLY REALLY CHEAP…905-317-2284 text or call for quick reply

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

car is scrapped btw…almost every part has been removed