93 Civic Hatchie Shell for sale best offer want it gone NOW

whatever 350 is firm someone either come get it or fuck yourself, the car has $500+ in brand new tires so suck me easy you fuckin fags

I thought you said you where selling it on steelies and the fat 5’s had the new tires? So are you selling it for $350 with the fat 5’s and new tires? Or on steelies with new tires?

steelies. if you got more money you can have the fat 5’s but im not selling 500 dollars in tires on 220 dollar rims for fuckin 300 bucks dude dont be rediculous, treat people how you wanna be treated dude deadass, if you were tryin to make a buck or 2 on suttin actually im not even breaking even, and people had nothing good to say youd be pissed wtf, honestly with 1500 bucks you could have a faster car then most people around here serious how much is a b16a or an lsvtec for you highty tighty ass motherfuckers to find

I think you need to just state a new price and what goes with the car. This thread just goes back and forth. It’s hard to even determine whats on the car.

Like half the guys didn’t even know the car has a engine and trans in it, just needs a block that you have.

Put the car on craigslist, it should sell quick.

dude just get it to 29 and put a for sale sign on it im sure itll go quick

everytime i do it gets flagged within the first 5 hours

lol

scumbags

crush it with the Samurai

:rofl :lmao

Thing’s worth $200 and a snowcone with the titojunkgsr wheelz

Daffy Duck approves

Skittles.

you should pay US 350 to take that thing off your hands

Damn.

fo sho

wow this kid is still tryin ,some people just dont get it

Isnt it against forum rules to bash someones F/S thread? Just wonderin… I know alot of shit is laxxed on this site, but haggering a guy over what he wants for his car is kinda shitty. Theres ALOT of people on this site asking too much money for shit…

True dat. And why do you keep getting red flagged?

watch it bud.
/ warning.

500 for 4 wheels/new tires :lol must be some blue streak stillettos on there

dude seriously you guys pay this kind of money for turbos and piston sets and exhausts, and trannys?? like wtf??? seriously its a rolling chassis with a tranny clutch flywheel, alternator, vtec harness, vtec is wired in the car, linkage with a shortthrow, full minty interior, full exhaust, skunk2 springs and kyb gr2 struts, on nice looking gsr rims and brand new tires, a brand new battery, i mean seriously c’mon enough is enough seriously some of the comments are funny then some are just too far i have almost 2 pages of posts and not one of them are serious posts so grow the fuck up i thought you guys were all in yor 20’s seems to me like im back in high school jesus fuck

i bought them from a fellow shifty actually dkid15 sold em to me asshole

Honestly I don’t see why you keep trying here. It looks to me like every post you have in this thread you are calling people assholes, douche bags, scum bags, fags, etc. So why keep trying if you don’t like the people on here? Plus all those posts are not helping your sale.