93 del sol si fs

i know!!!this thread is usless without pics…but its not at my house right now…

i have a 93 del sol si… it has i think 91 or 93000 miles on it… it has the d16z6 with intake header and full exhaust… it has the stock sol si rims on it with decent tires, interior is in pretty good shape… the driverside front fender has a small dent in it but it comes with z3 fenders…i dont have pics right now i will be bringing it to my house next weekend, my buddy is storing it for me…i was going to make it a project but i have to sell it…o it also comes with a short shifter that is not installed…o and its black…
matty11781@yahoo.com
518-424-4089 text or call, name is matt thanks.

forgot to put price…3000b/o

rust?

yeah but fixed by last owner i guess it was 2 quarter sized spots in wheel well(normal spot)

pics its kinda hard to sell car without them

def interested in the car hit me up when you get pics

should have the car at my house sunday and i can get pics…will post them asap…i have a couple old ones…

here are a few pics…from summer…and the ugle grill will be gone…and it has stock si rims on it now…

del slow is all fixed and runs great…here are some pics…the car is really dirty…

does this thing have ac? and has it had any maintenance done?

uhhhh… is that a Type R badge on there???

it has ac…not sure if it needs to charged tho…and i was told it timing belt and wp wa done by last owner but i didnt get any recipts so i cant def. say it was done… but it runs good…drives good…and shifts good…

lol it says like vtec power R on it or something…the last owner put it on there… i was gonna take it off but i didnt wanna leave all that sticky shit on there… so i will leave it up to the new owner to take it off…

you interested in trading?

what do you have? i kinda need the money but we will c.

a 95 gsr…

yah i would be interested in the gsr…whats done to it? interior color? miles? and can you send me some pics? thanks.