94 civic cx driveside door or glass

As title says i need a 94 cx driveside door or glass in a bad way. LEt me know.

I have both glass. For 50. Or both for 75 installed
Contact me at 716 507 7013

I do as well, it’s a dx but same shit.

i bought a dx door with glass and it didnt fit. anyone located in pa?? non power preferably and color doesnt matter. I mustve gotten duped and got the wrong year. believe i need 91-95?

your probably got a dx sedan door. SEDAN are not interchangable with a COUPE/HATCH
I have a Black COUPE it will fit the cx hatch door complete with glass and regulator but no mirror. $75 for complete door.
let me know thanks

Any glass from a 92-95 Civic hatch or coupe will work. Trim level makes no difference.

was def a hatchback cuz i took it off myself. guess i fudged the years up. thanks for the help.

wait a min…you took it off a EF or EK Civic Hatch and didnt know it was not the correct car? lol
Anways im confused as how you messed that one up and if you didnt realized you were taking off a EK/EF civic…you shouldnt be working on this car. lol

EK/EG Dave, lol.

He has a EG but he said the window he pulled out as a replacement did not fit…so it cant be a EG unless it was a 4dr EG sedan [but he said it was definietly a hatchback] so with that ruled out he only it must of been a EK or EF Hatch that he “thought” was a EG. LOL

with above being said, i got a dx door WHICH did not work… Guess that guy yanked my leg and told me it was a 95 when it was a 96 . You tell me. A dx hatch looks the same to me be it 92-95 96+ it bolts on, just doesnt close cuz it hits the sideskirt. Plus ive never seen a 92-95 dx in my life. So i wouldnt know the difference if ive never seen one. Everyone told me exactly what this dude above did. Easy mistake. Make me wonder if i should trust anyone on here with what they say. Everyones the same just want them dollars no matter who it f*cks over.
Anyways, Anyone want to buy a non power 96 dx door with glass (red) no door panel.

I don’t know what you have, but do know that all 92-95 Civic coupes and hatchbacks share the same doors.

x4653845769384. trim level makes no difference. you must have gotten it off of a different generation. trust me, there were PLENTY of 92-95 coupe and hatch dx civics made. good luck with your search.

Here is how we can clear up this confusion. Take the vin number off the red door and i can tell you exactly what it is lol. anyways if you got a 94 Civic Hatchback…My 95 Civic Coupe door will fit perfectly! unless you didnt align the door right? lol

i understand that 92-95 civic coupe/hatches have same door. But since ive never seen a 92-95 dx hatch. I was unsure of the actually body shape of the diff gens. Shit happens got it for 30 bucks. I want the door but i dont have 125 for it to be shipped to me silvergt. Anyone want to trade for a 96 dx door or have one local to 15143? Or trade for various exhaust pieces/ blow off valves? Is it easy to put just the window in? Ill try to get some money together i just lost my job.

All confusion aside. with above being said a 95 ex coupe will fit my 94 civic cx hatch, right? Just to clarify… before i buy

Yeah, but if memory serves me correctly your cx does not have side moldings correct? The ex will have side moldings. Maybe someone can verify for me.

no my cx doesnt, i thought owner before me took them off. thanks for help everyone.