94 ls throttle cable

I need of a 94 integra throttle cable ! let me know what you have thanks

im the one who needs this boosting just posted for me. im looking to pick this up tomorrow. ill try dealer tomorrow but would like to pick one up locally.

youre doing a b series in an eg right? i heard that the civic one will work fine, not the case? if so im going to need to find one too…

yea i thought so to. and it came up way to short. the acura dealer has one for 30 shipped just dont want to wait. http://www.acuraoemparts.com/delray/jsp/srchrslts1.jsp?inputstate=&catcgry1=INTEGRA&catcgry2=1994&catcgry3=3DR+LS&catcgry4=LM&catcgry5=cable&search=Part&ListAll=Part

i ordered one today so this can be closed. and jam just so you know acura in williamsville will order it for you over the phone and have it next morning at 10am. 32$. and a couple other things i have ran into doing the swap. i had to use the civic o2 sensor because the teg one was in the back of motor and the teg one was to short. i also had to remove some of the wire loom and free up some of the wires on the driver side and retape the harness. no cutting just had to remove it from loom because it would not have reached other wise.

Hey thanks for the pm guy I assumed I would have to use the civic o2 sensor and that the harnesses wrappings would have to be cut, I remembered reading that somewhere.

yea i kind of just dived into it. i never could find a good write up on the swap like what would need to be done because the motor was alot bigger etc… and my roomate did this part of swap but i think i had to use/trim down the radiator hoses from a teg i cant really remember i think we tryed the civic ones and they would not fit over the housing hose was to small.