94 Talon TSI AWD

I am very sad to sell this but I am going back to school in Feb and cant afford it.

5 speed… 1994 Eagle Talon AWD Turbo (dark green exterior, with tan leather interior) I think theres like 180k on it but ill be driving it until someone buys it…

ACT 2100LB Clutch
Turbosmart blow off valve (vented, loud as hell, i would replace it , it gets annoying)
Turbosmart boost controller set to 10psi and 15psi (low and high)
2g Exhaust manifold (1g’s were more prone to cracking)
3 Inch turboback exhaust with HKS muffler.
VDO boost guage
Panasonic Head unit
kenwood 400 watt amp
Rockford fosgate 10 inch sub

And if your worried about the DSM timing belt scare, I just replaced every timing peice possible under 3500km ago, waterpump, pulleys, belts , tensioner…

Only problems I can think of are , it needs a new intake if u dont wanna look ghetto as hell with the one thats on there lol and could use rims cause they are miss matched.

4500 firm cert and etested

Email me any questions x_bmx_or_die_x@hotmail or post in here and ill reply fast

How often did you run 15psi, with out injectors fuel pump and FMIC i would be a little worried. I am asking becasue I might have a friend intrusted.

Actually with talons the fuel system and handle up to about 16-17psi on stock fuel pump. I have logged the car and adjusted the boost to 15psi where there is no knock. I have been running 15 psi ever since I got this car, Mainly drive in vaccume, as for FMIC, my buddy has a magnus built engine and runs 22 pounds on the stock intercooler daily with no problems,

Dsms are kings stock (with boost controller) , nuff said

that is cool, I was just being safe, Ill let him know

pics?

come on… :roll: i wouldnt be running higher boost without a walbro

If possible add me on MSN for pictures x_bmx_or_die_x@hotmail.com

if u cant just email me.

hey, ive got a nice 1990 blue 240sx that im looking to sell, would you would go for a trade or are you just looking to sell?