95 240sx for something German.

Looking to trade my S14 for something German. Mainly looking at 2000+ A4 or S4. Quattro manual only. May also consider a 3 series BMW or something similar. Try me. Not looking for anything worth less than my car but I am willing to put money on top of my car. NOT interested in selling my car until I have my next car. Don’t ask how much, you will be ignored - I will post it for sale in a separate thread if I buy something without a trade.

290,000km
LE (5 lug, Leather, fog lights, OEM lip, etc)
Black leather interior.
Manual
Lowered
Exhaust
Navan skirts and valances

Runs and drives well. The car is not mint by any means, it has had rust repaired and has a couple bubbles. It is in better shape than a lot of cars out there. Great DD

Shitty picture but it’s the only one I have right now. I’ll grab some more for interested people. Roof racks can be included or not. They are currently off the car.

OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU i got a 1998 audi a4 quattro 1.8t manual… has 226 kms doing the clutch right now! everything works but the sunroof been sealed shut because there prone to leaking! If you know audi’s this can easily be chipped for more power… etc

Do not touch any Audi under 2003. You will regret it for the rest of your life. (By the way. Sunroofs are not prone to leak. Lack of maintainence causes the drains to clog. If you find an Audi you like send me the vin I can get you the full dealer service history.).

I had an 01 A4 for 2 years. It was a great car.

Sorry DJ-infinite, I’m only looking for facelift cars (2000+) in good condition.

This was short lived haha

Yeah. I gave it a try again, Japanese cars just don’t compare to das autos for a daily. Might own one again as a second car, you never know!

how much for the roof rack, part it out!!!

lol BJ you should just part it out, worth way more! or sell it to me.

Read this:

Stop PMing me unless you have a trade offer or want to pay $10,000 for the sideskirts and/or roof rack.

Bump for a good seller and a decent car. I have skirts if your not willing to buy his nice car for them.

01 1.8t jetta with mods and leather wolfsberg edition ?

Sorry, decided to keep the car.