95' 240sx SE FABRIC SEATS - MINT FOR B.O.

I have the drivers side, passengers side, and rear bucket seats, they are in mint condition, never smoked inside, never ate, 2 owners, i’ve never used them, and the last owner never ate or smoked inside the car, also, he never really drove the car in the winter much, and usually only him in the car. And was a police officer, took good care, been out of the car for about 6 months now, needs to be cleaned, which i will do for free once someone buys them, not dirty, just kinda dusty from being in our basement although wrapped in plastic. Also, will accept refunds if change mind within 48hrs of paying me. You would just have to bring them back, and i’ll give you back your money, although nothing after 48hrs, cause i dont know what you would do to the, plus they have to be in the same condition as they left, since i have pictures of every angle at home, i’ll obviously know. Reason for selling : they are in my way, storage is tight and is made up for tons of crap like furniture, so I need to move them since I’m moving soon and cant take with. Will settle for 100$ for all if no other offers within 24hrs of telling me you’ll take them and providing you come to me within 24hrs…this is will only be selling for the next week or so, after that, I will turn them into garage furniture, well only one of them, since like i said, no room… any takers, plz email adam.vms@gmail.com - thank you, pictures in following post.

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=950&d=1227677930

By the way, I’m in st. catharines, will meet up as far as stoney creek, early hamilton max, all the rest is pick up from my area, i’m just throwing 100$ out there bc i dont know a good price for them, plus, it doesn’t really matter all that much, lastly, i want to apologize to SON240sx bc i didn’t read the rules of posting for sales, i accidently made mine caps, although no bold, since I dont even know how to do that, i see all the other ones are bold though, but none the less, aswell, i forgot to mention price and location, and for that i’m sorry, next time i’ll know what to do… yet again, moderators or whoever governs this, i apologize, plz dont block my thread, although, if you can tell me how to fix my title and to change it to small letters, or if you can do it for me, that would be much appreciated if need be. to all interested, i’m a very busy person, so if i dont respond, dont think of it as i dont want to sell you anythiing, just keep emailing me or pm’ing me, eventually, within a few days, I’ll get to you. I’m better at this now. Thank you.

Some how get them to me and you got a deal! :slight_smile: PM me if you are interested in getting them shipped to me (I’ll pay for that of course) I live in PEI.

PEI!, isn’t this SON? Thats cool though, nothing against PEI, just, little far, is there nothing available in PEI? I almost feel bad enough to ship them to you. If you give me a postal code and i’ll give you a cost to ship and you tell me what you think, no one has assured me they want them yet, just offers, so let me know. PM SENT

Made deal for tomorrow (thursday) so they might be sold… will update thread if deal falls through, but hopefully wont.

seats are sold! mods plz close thread, thank you to all, and best of luck to new seat owners, thanks again.

owner**