95-99 eclipse, talon items

Ok I’m in a pinch! I really need a core support, radiator and motor mounts ASAP, the cheaper the better. I contacted hectorina on here and no answer so don’t add his thread to here you will be inorged pm me or post in here what you have please.

im going to assume your talking about me, but i havent gotten any pm’s from you about these parts.

but, if you want them i have them all sitting here in the white spyder i just got here…more then welcome to come and get what you need though

*edit, just checked my phone and saw i missed a few rapid texts, and didnt respond within the 3 minute window i had before you posted this.

Lol Opps

im gonna bump this for ya, the parts he needs are for a 420a chassis, so anything from the dodge avenger, chrysler sebring to the eagle talon/mitsu eclipse will work (with the 420a motor)…the radiator from my spyder gs would be the closest fit i have for you.

I have a radiator and motor mount supports but i think its from a 94. Your welcome to come sift through the boxes and boxes of parts. I believe the radiator still has a slim fan on it but havent looked at it in awhile.

Ok I need to be specific this has to be 420a parts I don’t believe 4g63 parts will work.

Update I found a core support at a yard I’m still looking for the following items:

-1995-1999 Mitsubishi GSX hatch with no rust preferably black along with the hatch support shocks

• 420a motor mounts

Lmk what you guys have!

will neon or sebring/avenger mounts work? Going to the junkyard this week and can take a look around and grab them for you. Last time i was there i saw alot of neons and seabrings

Idk but I don’t think they are needed now.

Update I’m looking for a 1995-1999 gsx aftermarket exhaust.