95 Honda civic Ex coupe 132k/5spd. $2000 OBO

I am looking to sell my 95 Honda Civic Ex coupe. The car has 128,500 miles on it, and is equipped with a 5-spd Manual Transmission, and the D16z6 vtec p08-1 engine. The car still runs great, and starts every time. The exterior of the vehicle is a teal/green, and is also a rare color from honda. The Interior is Black on black. The car has been well maintained with regular maintenance, and oil changes every 3000 miles. I am selling the car because I just recently bought a new vehicle, and dont need the vehicle anymore. This car is great for the first car owner, young teen, and honda/import enthusiasts, or for someone interested in a parts car. The car does have typical honda rust, and rot. but other than that car has been washed on a regular basis, and waxed since ive owned the vehicle. Main areas of rust are the rear quarter panels, and lower rocker near the quarters. The car was also involved in a hit and run, someone backed into the front driver passenger fender, minor dent in the vehicle.
The car has had some work done to the vehicle, I have recently done a tune up replacing spark plugs, and wires, and have changed the oil at 128,000 miles before deciding to get rid of the vehicle, also changed the brakes at the beginning of spring. I have done some mods to it such as lowering the vehicle, and placing a skunk2 short shifter in. I do have extra parts as well to throw in with the vehicle for the right price. I have a invidia test pipe, and a custom made axleback exhaust for the car, I have a set of hx rims custom painted gloss white, and a bunch of extra spare parts as well that can be thrown in. I also have a extra d16z6 vtec po8-1 head that I can throw in.

I am really looking to get rid of this car as soon as possible, I only respond to text/calls, no email… If need/want any more pics or information on the vehicle my phone number is (seven.one.six) 574-4370

This vehicle will also need a new clutch which i priced out to be about $250 to replace clutch, flywheel, and throw out bearing. Reason for lowering price. Price might be lower in a few days if I sell the extra parts I have around.

I usually dont login in to NYSPEED so best way to reach me is by call/ text.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]21075[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21072[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21071[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21074[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]21073[/ATTACH]

Bump. Still for sale $2000 OBO, if interested throw me a pm, or call/text (716) 574-4370

BUMP LOWERED PRICE $1750 OBO. text me 716-574-4370 need this vehicle gone ASAP!!!