95 Pathfinder

I got a Pathfinder sitting at camp that I had every intention of repairing and winter DDing, but I’ve got too many damn projects. Here is the craigslist posting my girlfriends uncle conveniently listed for me(with my fucking number):

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/2455856137.html

I put a battery in it, and I’ve been driving it around the campgrounds like a golf cart. It sat there for awhile before it was given to me, needs new metal in the frame, previous owner got a quote of $1000 for it, I don’t have time.

I’m sick and tired of people calling me on clist and trying to get it for scrap, I can scrap it myself but I’d rather part it out or sell it to someone who needs the 4x4 or wants an offroader.

It’s 5 speed, with cruise, power windows, sunroof(tilt not slide), the back hatch is dented and doesn’t latch, but the spare tire holder keeps it in place and all winter it didnt get wet, so i didnt bother banging it out.

It runs great, but without the frame repair it’s not getting inspected. I just want $500 for it, and I figured I’d give shift a shot.