95 SC300 black on black 5speed!

Ok, I am not 100% on this but if I can sell it for what I bought it for (not including what I put into it) I will because I may have my eyes on something else already :confused:

-95 Lexus SC300 with the rare 5 speed and even rarer black HEATED leather.

-193,650 miles and runs flawlessly!!

-Pioneer AVIC-D2 double din head unit with navi/back up cam

-After market speakers

-Lextech LED converted gauge cluster and climate control

-Tokiko blues with esplir lowering springs

-oem wingless trunk (also considered rare)

-tint

The rest is stockā€¦

ā€œissuesā€
-small drip from oil pan gasket, that I watch religiously and its very slow. And a small tear in back seat where just some thread came undone, also common.

The car runs flawlessly and shifts VERY smooth, its my daily right now and its beyond reliableā€¦ Everything works as it should. Only thing I would reccomend is buffing the headlights and maybe buff the car or just fresh paint (my route if I donā€™t sell)

4500 pretty firm. Drove to CT for the car and donā€™t mind keeping it if I donā€™t get what Iā€™m asking for it. For pics pm me with a number and ill text you some until I get on a computer so I can display them for everyone to seeā€¦

Very cool and something you donā€™t see all the time.
See youā€™ve moved far away from the Honda platform!

Haha I guess I didā€¦ Just love everything now especially the sc platform. I mean Iā€™m in love with supras and well this is more of a ā€œsupra in a tuxedoā€ I guess. If it donā€™t sell I wonā€™t be upset as I have big plans, just get bit by the bug and want something else every 5 seconds. When I was selling my red sc400 5 speed on here I was getting emails over 2 years later so we will seeā€¦ Still have the Crx Si I see?

Pictures?

" For pics pm me with a number and ill text you some until I get on a computer so I can display them for everyone to seeā€¦" -thanks

Love these scā€™s, plan on getting a 98-00 sc400 on of these days good luck with sale.

Thanks! I enjoyed my sc400 a lot especially with it being swapped to a w58 5 speed trans.

These SCā€™s I never liked when they came out, but over time the old Lexusā€™ have grown on me, the SC, LS400ā€™s and IS300ā€™s.
All nice cars and great platforms and not everyone has one.

I canā€™t bring myself to sell it.

^Big fan of older Lexus, not sure why. While not the most exciting, i couldnā€™t ask more from my es300. (basically a camry i know, but is that really a bad thing?)

Call me when you decide to.

Yeah Idk, I guess the amount of technology in these cars is just amazing to me. Not to mention how smooth it is!

All pmā€™s replied too and pics sent!

maybe i missed it, but what color is the car?

look in the title mike black on black :slight_smile:

reading >>>> me

Youā€™ll be the first I offer it toā€¦

Hahahaha :ham:

ā€¦ that didnt take too long haha bump for a good car and a good guy

No one on here is interested in a sc300? Great platform for any swapā€¦ consider trades.

pics

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

no one wants to make effort to text, just post

Itā€™s ok, the people that have text me are actually trying to set up dates to come see/buy the car. And until I get to a computer they wonā€™t be up. If people want it, they will make the effort. Thanks.