96 Jeep Cherokee Lifted

Welp i dont use this anywhere near as much as i would like so im going to toss it up for sale. Has under 100k on it but swapped out clusters to one with a tach so reads 140k+.

Rubicon Express 4.5" Superflex Lift Kit Full Adjustable Arms and Full Rear Springs
Rough Country Control Arm Drop Kit
Bilstein 5100 Shocks
TNT U Bolt Eliminators (Nothing hangs down below the rear axle so nothing to hang up on)
Slip Yoke Eliminator
Detours Backbone Winch Bumper
Heavy Duty high steer kit(forgot brand but bought all the best stuff they had)
Smitty Built 8000lbs Winch
35" Maxxis Bighorns
Rock Crusher Diff Cover
Dana 30 front end with 4.88 gears and a Aussie Locker
Ford 8.8 Rear end with 4.88 gear and a Lockright Locker

Ill add as i remember but axles and gears were fully redone seals bearings u joints all have less than 2000 miles tires have less than 3000. More than $2500+ went into the axles to get them where they are at. Lift kit and winch and bumper are another $2500+ then wheels and tires another $1000. Then a couple $1000 in odds and ends. Then the price of jeep itself. Also just put in a new radiator, water pump and hoses. Body is beat up but its an off road truck its gotten some use but still had a lot in it. Heat cranks but ac may just need a recharge never really worried about it. Umm newer gas tank and pump, cap rotor plugs wires the usual tune up items.

Guess ill look at $5800 obo im taking a good loss on this thing everything is pretty fresh just dont have time to actually use it and it just sits around. Gets tons of looks everyone loves it and will walk through anything around here with out a problem.

BTW the white wheels are the 35s blacks are the old 33s i dont think ive even actually wheeled the jeep on the 35s yet

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c114/mindless311/687555839_5eMcF-M.jpg
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c114/mindless311/offroad121.jpg

Any questions let me know thanks

Badass jeep :tup:

glws!

Been in this thing. It does work!

Legit seller too!

thanks and thanks

I want the 35s trade ya my almost new truxus mtrs 31 x 10.50s on cragar d windows :stuck_out_tongue:

just buy the whole thing comes with 35s!!!

TTT

I know someone wants to drive over shit

bump

whoever buys this should have karter build some of his beefy ass offroad bumpers for it. just sayin.

that jeep is a beast.