97 Prelude SH - Full Part Out...

I have a 97 Prelude SH (H22A4) that I am parting out for my brother-in-law. Will post a pic of the car when I get to work.

• The car is currently all together and nothing has been taken out, yet.
  • 13x,xxx miles on the engine. Ran great last year, trans lost 2nd gear, and then the car was parked and left in the woods. Driven and inspected in 2012. It has only been sitting for about a year. I would like to sell the motor and tranny as a package, but I would separate the two.
  • The passenger headlight is smashed, misc dings on panels, but most of them look easy to pop out. Hood is in great shape, but needs paint from sitting under trees.
  • Interior (black) had water leak in, so its a little musty, but I think still salvageable with a good cleaning. Otherwise, the interior seems to be in great shape!
  • Rear quarters have slight honda rust as does the trunk lid. Looks very repairable. Spoiler looks great.
  • The suspension and wheels will be the last to go once I get it on the trailer to the scrap yard, unless you have steelies or some other wheel/tire to replace them.

Let me know what parts you are looking for and I’ll post their condition and price.

Added a few pics for proof.