98 Civic HX (need gone by tomorrow) b/o

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/3310043467.html

For $1,500 that should sell quick.

Had a buy, but never showed. B/o

Salvage title or was the accident never claimed?

Clean title, no salvage. I was never in a accident, just liked the 00 front end better.

Goddamn that’s cheap. Where are you located?

Fuck I need this!

I’m in buffalo

Id have to some how sell my rsx in the next 24 hours lol. Unless youd like trade trade me this and 5,000 for it that would be ideal :slight_smile: haha

HAHA I WISH, I’m taking taking offers tho

i love how everyone says this is so cheap lol. Its a 200,000+ mile 98 civic with a primered front end, as a trade-in this would be $200-500. Is it a definitely a good/reliable car for under $2000 but its no steal

Thanks

Exactly. High miles, horrible body and clearly needs work.

But people are stupid and someone will buy.

Thx

For $1500 I’d expect an 09 Civic Si with 500 miles and in perfect condition. I’d also expect the seller to let me take the car and pay him weekly $25 I make from my paper route. GOD DAMN, this place is fucking cheaper then an Orthdox Jew rally. Don’t get me wrong, I’d kill to be Jewish, because then I’d be a money making machine and have the star of david tattoed on my chest with “Pay me muther fuckers” around it. Fggts like this are why the classifieds on here SUCK DICK. This section should be eliminated from the site as it’s just pure faggotry and more poverty then downtown Blasdell.

A+

Lmao true

Awesome

If you really wanna sell it with no BS ill give you $800 for it and the satisfaction that it will actually be fixed and painted the right way

A++

GLWS, some honda guru will pick this up in no time!