986 Girl

welcome nice car

And you should practice what you preech.

have any hot girl friends that are into cars tell them to join too

I keep crashing/blowing up cars :frowning: I will be back strong next year for sure. just a little bad luck i’ve had this year

i give you props for not posting pictures of yourself with the car…

you’re either ugly or cool.

either way, welcome to the board.

I’m still not 100% what I’m doing this weekend, but chances of me being there are high :slight_smile:

Get your ass to the Track Day you guys are putting together and find out.

I couldn’t care less, and i hate motorsports. So i won’t be there.

'cmon u’d love it…

that’s why you bought the elise?

ugly or cool… ahahahaha

he bought the elise cause he got tired of roll racing 1.8 VWs in his jellies :tdown:

/hump

:wave:

Are you e-stalking me?

I told you Mike, I secretly love you. Thankfully Moffitt apparently doesn’t post on here very much, so I can properly confess my undying devotion to you.

Besides, I’m gonna need you when I break something on my car and have no idea how to fix it :stuck_out_tongue:

i bought the elise because i like driving. I don’t care about the “sports” portion of it.

sorry to go off topic. Your car looks pretty nice and i am glad you enjoy it. Porches are pretty cool i guess. Better than fbodys at least.

welcome aboard

welcome aboard and dont mind some of us guys here, its just a big…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/sausage.gif

nice whip. enjoy the site :tup:

Welcome aboars. I’ll see you sunday. I’ll be repping the Red MR2 with the black wheels.

I’m used to it. There’s no way a girl can be into cars without being able to handle the guys.

insert joke about “being able to handle the guys” here :wink: lol jk

OMG SHE SAID HANDLE LOL.

Welcome to the party, two-doors are sooooooo overrated. :slight_smile:

:wave:

:lolsign: Welcome abord. Nice car, I like the auto X Pic’s. Any girl that Auto X’s is cool in my book.