99-05 Grand Am SE/GT

I know it’s a long shot on here, but I figure I’ll toss it up.
Plus I know a few people work a dealerships or used car lots…
So if you see one for sale that looks decent, let me know.

Looking for as low of miles as possible.
Sub 30k preferrably… But I’ll take under 60ish.

Let me know what you see.

If it has a shit motor, that’s fine.
If it has a shit trans, that’s fine.
If it has a shit motor and trans, that’s fine.

I not really that picky, as long as it looks clean.
Clean body wise, that is.
No huge dents in bumpers or doors, no repaints (unless the whole thing was repainted the same color, but then I’d be fishy why it was repainted), huge scratches, cracks in the fiberglass, etc…

SC/T is acceptable, but I don’t really care either way.
I’m preferring a GT… But a SE with a 3400 will work just fine.
I won’t pay as much as I would for a GT obviously if it’s a SE, considering I’d have to do a bit of conversions and maybe junkyard digging. (swapping rears to disc from drum, front/rear fascias, etc…)
But as far as the difference in the SE/GT trans gearing, I don’t really mind…

Color, I don’t care.
I prefer Black or White (Black first, then White).
But I don’t really care.
Sedan/Coupe, I don’t care again.
I prefer coupe, but either will be fine.

No, I’m not going to pay fucking 9k for a 2000 with 130k miles like some dealerships are trying to get and not even budging on the price.
I might as fucking well just go buy an 08 fusion for 14k with 30k on it if I want to go that route of spending that much.

Let me know what you have/find/see.
Finders fee may be applicable of course if it’s not yours.
Price, well… Blue book and under.

there was one thats been for sale forever on lakeview Rd between rt 20 and town of hamburg. Not sure of the price. i drive by it everyday- pm me if u want me to grab u the phone #… looked clean and it’s black

my buddy has an 03 GAGT that has a fresh rebuilt motor and trans with receipts. its a red 4 door with gray cloth interior. interested? i can find out more.

Please do. =)

Oh nice, why’s he selling it then? :o
Yep yep, grab miles/price if possible.

As long as it’s not like this fella here.
http://www.patcomotorcar.com/autos/index.php?page=detail&get_id=91&category=#

I don’t know if that will link you to the place, but it’s an 05 for 11k.
Sure, low miles… but Really?

That was… mostly what I said in my email back to them.
I was like uh, really?
Drop the price and I’ll bring cash over tonight, but uhm… otherwise don’t even bother responding, because I didn’t fall off the turnip truck yesterday. (and it says loaded, but it is indeed not loaded for an 05)
Besides, LIM or headgasket will be needing to be done probably in 10k, since I’d really really doubt it was done already. Sooo there’s an extra charge. Great.

There’s a frillion and a half of these for sale, and I’m hoping I can manage to find the one person who actually took care of their car (considering the market that this car went do, doubtful) or something low mileage.

good news is though, it was listed on autotrader for 11.9k, so they dropped the price by 1k on their site! (don’t know if autotrader still says 11.9 or not).

Basil had one that I’m interested in as well, that is actually indeed loaded.
But 10k for something with 70k miles on it… nah.
Things don’t even book for 8. (well, I think it’s a couple bucks over 8)
Waiting for a response on that one however. (made an offer of 7k, haha… I’ll probably get laughed out or ignored, but oh well!)

anyway, finders fee ya’ll!
there’s a billion out there.
Some I’ve stopped and looked at… A lot, actually.
Oh yeah, and I’d prefer it if it didn’t smell like something recently died in there as well.
That was a pretty immediate “Uhh thanks for showing me the car, Gotta go.”

proofread your shit bitches.
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=265827373&dealer_id=52968671&car_year=2003&rdm=1249505200799&model=GRNDAM&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1999&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&fuel=&body_code=0&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=50&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=y&first_record=26&make=PONT&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&position=top&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceASC&address=14086&advanced=&end_year=2010&pager.offset=25&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=49&standard=false

Was about to drive out to get that fucker tonight.
Called to see if it’s still available and confirm the mileage.
and she’s like actually uuuhhh no, it’s 63k, sometimes there’s errors when putting things on autotrader.
Fawk.

http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/dda/detail.jsp?ct=u&address=14086&result_car_id=264547876&dealership_view_name=hartwaymotors&car_id=264547876&dealer_id=620561

Or that one, I figured the typo meant the car was 7.2k, so I call and he’s like uhh it’s 8900.
Fawk.
Fawk.
Fawk.
Keep running in to these things.

i have a 99 2dr gt clean with 130k on it pretty clean lookin for 2900 or b/o also

a 2002 silver 4dr non gt would need some body work to be clean (typical rear quarter paint flaking off) same amount of miles lookin for about the same price

i have a 99 2dr gt clean with 130k on it pretty clean lookin for 2900 or b/o also

a 2002 silver 4dr non gt would need some body work to be clean (typical rear quarter paint flaking off) same amount of miles lookin for about the same price

i have a couple if your interested 99 green GT and 02 silver 4dr both about $2900B/O w/ 125k miles

How long have you had it?
I’ll assume it’s had the final felpro lim/headgasket fix?

picked both of them up about a month ago for friends who both didnt come thru on the deal, both run super strong with no headgasket leaks or major problems i could find

lol ;p
I hope you punched them both in the nads.
What color is the 99?
If it’s black, mhmm.
may work.

i know right haha the 99 gt is dark green and the 02 is silver just go and get a $500 paint job lol