A few pics from recent FL trip

Sorry ahead of time… I know there are a lot of them…

where are the nudes

Hahahha read my mind.Nice pics Katie.:thumbup

LOL… you all are too much…

Pics look good Kate.

:rofl:rofl

sup

Nice pics! Was there no sun out? Some of the ocean pics look bland…

nice pics KT

Pics came out good

Da fuck you lookin at :lol

Looks good. I love the heron and the pelican too.

+rep HILARIOUS :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

LMFAO haha

Thanks!

:rofl:rofl:rofl

thank you and nope, no sun… was storming and between storms :shifty so I got what I could … I go back in a week I’ll try to get more and hopefully some sun lol…

Thank you! :tongue

LMAO… and thanks! the pelicans were awesome they cooperated really well the on eolder one that i have the close ups of his head let me get about 2 ft away :slight_smile:

second from last is my fav

The pelican shots were pretty sweet… its awesome they let you get that close without moving.

nice pics. i like those macros

Nice pics, looks like the water was pretty choppy. I think the wildlife in Fl are accustomed to lots of people, they liked to pose for me to while I was there a few years ago. + rep for you Kate for puttin up with these meatheads lookin for nudes on an automotive forum.

Tanks E!

Thanks Al… The older pelican was much more cooperative than the younger one who decided to fly away when i get within 10 ft lol…

Thank you… there was a killer storm it was great… Most of the wildlife here s pretty use to it… on the island though they tend to run away so i was pretty happy with how some of these turned out… I am back down here so I will try to get some more…

and LMAO thanks… Damn meatheads lol… every car forum is the same lol