A few sets of 17'' pirelli, conti, michelin CHEAP

Cleaning out the garage and have some extra tires that will help someone more than sitting in my garage…

1. Three Pirelli pzero asimmetrico 225/45/zr17 with LITERALLY 90% of the tread left.

2. Two conti pro contact ssr 225/45/r17 (look brand new but def. not less than 90%) If you bought 2 more new youd have literally a new set for half cost.

3. Three michelin pilot hx mxm4 235/50/17

4. Three Pirelli pzero asimmetrico 235/50/zr 17 with around 60%.
    I also have a conti 225/45/17 that can make this a set if you don’t mind a dif brand tire on as well.

I also have 3 conti 235/50/17 with i believe 80% of tread but there not in my garage right now.

Im not looking for a lot for these, I can meet anywhere in the amherst/williamsville area. Most of these only need 1 more tire to complete the set and you will be spending HUNDREDS less buying them this way. Any picture request just pm me your e-mail.

As i said i’m not looking for a much for these so just shoot me questions, concerns, or offers. Thanks for looking.

location?

Niagara falls,buffalo area. I do go to canada often though .

How much for these? I actually need 215/45/17 but I think I would settle for these if the price is right

What kind of Conti are these? Probably interested if they’re 225/45/17.

Focus I pmd you…jeff the tires are in my friends garage and the power out right now so he can’t get in… Ill pm you the info when he can get in.

Everyone that has pm me I have pm back. Been a lot of in intrest in these so let me know if you have any questions! Looking to un load.these within the next 2 weeks.

An updated list of tires, Sold 1 of 2 sets of the pirellis. Shoot me offers, Top of the line tires for HUNDREDS less…

1. Three Pirelli pzero asimmetrico 225/45/zr17 with LITERALLY 90% of the tread left.

2. Two conti pro contact ssr 225/45/r17 (look brand new but def. not less than 90%) If you bought 2 more new youd have literally a new set for half cost. ($207 a piece via tirerack).

3. Three michelin pilot hx mxm4 235/50/17

4. I also have 3 conti 235/50/17 with i believe 80% of tread but there not in my garage right now.