a few things off a 94 q45

Have 4 15". Bbs wheels off of a 94 q45 with caps and bbs cap wrench… Tires on them aswell 400 or best offer for the set

Also have complete interior from q45 that I’m willing to part with… Ask for the part I’ll send you a pic n we can talk price after

Tranny is still in the car too… If you want the roller 1000 obo for everything.m does not have engine, harness, ecu, or front brakes

Added a pic of the rear diff … 200 firm for the diff

still have the diff?

I do but I may be taking it for myself. Will know monday or tuesday

Ok well if you decide to get rid of it…please let me know

sr20s13 - theres one guy that pm’ed me before you replied here… if he doesn’t take it i’ll pm you

sr20s13 - you have a pm

rear diff is still available… for those wondering… complete shell pending sale… minus the rear diff, engine, harness, pcm

would you be willing to part with the whole rear subframe w/arms, diff, spindles & axles? If so how much? PM Me.

i got a pending sale on the complete shell right now… but i’ll let you know if that falls thru

Rear diff

bump…

will trade for 300zx tranny… 5 spd…

Bump… I’d prefer not to part with essential pieces that keep the chasis rolling. If you want subframes or anything like that take the whole car…

If anyone wants this car as it sits right now… No engine tranny harnesses front brakes or ecu… Take the whole thing… Diff included… 800 cash firm… I’d love it gone this weekend or next week

No on wants this r200 diff?