a few things

1. For all those that got t shirts or hoodies I am just going to mail them out to you on Monday since I don’t know when we will be able to meet up sometime.

2. Since I got my new cam I will leave this offer open, if anyone wants me to take pictures of their car anytime just let me know and I will be glad to do it. I love taking pictures so it would just give me something else to do.

3. Thanks for being a great community of people. Sorry if I snapped or acted like an ass to anyone last week. It was a really bad week for people to bombard me with shit all at once. I had a test on Wednesday, it was a big one not a typical school test. I have been interviewing with a company in Madision, WI called Epic Systems. Anyone in healthcare most likely knows who they are. Well Wednesday I took a test that lasted 3 hours and 15 minutes. It was grueling programming and logic that pretty much fried me. So before that I was worried about it then after I was fried. So i got a little pissy. my bad. everyone has their days.

4. No matter where I move to or live I will keep pittspeed.com around as long as their is users logging in.

5. Stay tuned for May 9… start time around 7pm. you will want to make sure you are on the board!!

:cool: & GOOD LUCK & WE :love: BUDDY!!!:smiley:

whitey > all

What kind of camera? Wanna take pics? And where do you usually go?

Hoodies = SWEET!

I still love u whitey

Originally posted by Jajo
What kind of camera? Wanna take pics? And where do you usually go?

Sony 717, I will go anywhere to take pictures.