A+ For JJ's!

Went out to JJ’s today and picked up a pair of Camaro seats for my blazer… Good price, real good seats! Met Brian, it was nice to meet you… But for some reason, I expected everything to be screamed b/c of all the !!! in the threads, but I as wrong. Just kidding… Also met, as Brian described, 1SlowPussy :rofl:… Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it!

josh is a pussy

i owe u change:D

LOL yeah, I forgot about it… I was in a hurry to get back to the house so I could go to the stupid doctors, lol… You can paypal it to me, or just hold on to it, I promise I won’t charge interest :smiley:

They’re good guys at JJ’s

They might try to talk you into an LS1 for that Bravada!

:naughty: so

:rolleyes:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
nutrider

:squint: :nono:

:op: what are you gonna do BAN ME

good job, i was wondering how fast it would take you to delete, my post

Already got a 350 in it, its close enough :beer:

Although I do have a buddy in ohio with an LS1 in a 2dr 88 blazer… anyone wanna see pics? He brought it to pittsburgh in March, it was AWESOME

Do you still have AWD?

If so, how’s it holding up? That could be alot of fun.

Uh oh… The secret is out… Ok, well, here we go… World Premier…

My truck is an 1987 2wd S10Blazer… I used to own a 94 Bravada and loved it dearly, but needed a reliable daily driver, i didnt want to pay payments ona truck i was modding… so i bought a 03 dakota and got the blazer, but still love bravadas… Sooooooo

I bought the hard to find grille from a 91-94 bravada, as well as all the cladding pieces. I plan to cut them down to fit the 2 dr body (bravada were only 4 doors), and then have the bravada grille, bravada taillights, and have olds rocket emblems put onto the xtreme wheels I have. I have a 350 under the hood with a 700r4 attached. I’m thinking about eventual AWD (not too sure about frame swaps, torsion bars, differentials, and all that stuff yet)… But, basically, I’m making a 1 of a kind vehicle, and I’ve decided to name it after Olds heritage, and call it a Bravada 442
4 Barrel Carb
4 Speed Tranny
2 Door Bravada

It’s sorta hush hush, well, it is at least over at blazinlow.com, wher eI have people bust my balls everyday about it and what im doing… they know nothing of the cladding or anythign else… I want to debut it in the spring next year. Sorry for the crazy long post, lol

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :kiss: :beer:
always been good to me

and when your good to dick, dicks good to you :x:

THAT is sig material

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:ugh: i tend to stay away from dick, but if thats what you prefer so be it :ugh:

:bluez28:

My sig :bigthumb: