A friend's sub 11 sec 1/4 with 1.8t Audi

Clicky

Pretty bad ass. I want a car that can spin all 4 tires.

Yeah, his car on street tires can spin like a mofo.

Here is another run where he spins all of first but still manages a 10.7 135mph

Clicky

niceee. stats on car?

Well, it’s a 1.8t block, and that’s about where it ends. It’s bored to 2.0L and I think the last time I checked he was running a 3071 turbo, but I’m not sure.
Built top and bottom everything.
The usual stuff. The guy owns a company that sources 1.8t Audi performance parts and carbon fiber add-ons. He uses my car for website pics on his CF stuff.
I’m pretty sure his AWHP corrected on the last dyno run was in the 600hp and torque range.
I’m pretty much trying to build my block to his specs, but I’ll be running a GT2871R turbo instead. Not as much at the top, but spools much faster for track stuff that isn’t all in a straight line. I don’t need 600AWHP for my purposes. I like turns in my tracking.

EDIT: Oh, he’s boosting about 35psi to redline. His redline is 8500rpm.

impressive…those are heavy cars… im sure it takes alot to get them 2 11 seconds.

sounds exactly like my teg does in boost…pissed off!

Heavy when stock. A complete dog. And underpowered for sure. But there are tons of things people are doing to lose decent amounts of weight.
Most of us are in the mid-12’s just doing the standard spare tire removal and that simple stuff.

There is one guy with full cage who is down to almost 2,900 lbs (from something like 3600 to 3800 stock). But he spent a LOT of money to get it to that point. But he auto-x’s and road tracks and doesn’t 1/4 mile.