A new Honda in town...Who bought it?

lols hit me up on aim +1

oops…I’m sorry…I didnt think you were going to get mad…O well, i dont see the big deal…My mistake…But just to let you know, im not trying to be a dick about it, but i’ve seen your car already…I know exactly what you are running under the hood and know exactly what it looks like…but dont worry…I wont tell anyone…I just posted that interior pic of it…I didnt think it was going to bother you that much…If i wanted to be a dick i would’ve posted a pic of your whole car and engine bay, but no…Thats not my style…I dont play that…I didnt know you wanted to be :snky: about it…Now i know…
but either way… NIce car…:frowning: and again My mistake…

just because whoever the owner of this car may be, they might not want everyone to see a whole crapload of pics of their new ride… all you had to do was change the suffix of the picture and you could very easily get into the engine bay and there was even a dyno graph on there…

but looks like you didn’t realize at first that the owner wouldnt want that stuff floating around, and it was a ‘oopsie’… so no harm no foul :tup: its all good :slight_smile:

if he was trying to be sneaky why would he post anything on the net? Thats my question.

:snky: is so gay.

S A C K

R I D E R

I didnt see no dyno graph on there…i dont think i did…
dude that pic is all over the fucking net … and there are a lot more pics where that one came from…The guy bought it from some kid in honda-tech…who cares…I give two fucks…This is just fucking stupid…whats the big secret…I dont get it…
It aint like no one is going to find out about it…I just showed a freaking stupid picture of a hatch with gauges…I didnt know he was going to cry about this shit…

Either way i didnt know the new OWNER of this ‘SECRET’ hatch was in this forum…I just thought i’d share…No biggie… o well …Like you said…Ooopsie,…
But then again my question to you scottie is …whats wrong with the pic i put up…It showes nothing but gauges…whats the big secret…<–and NO im Not trying to be a dick about it…

IM out…

WHO THE FUCK CARES???

Its a turbo honda hatch…theres 1.283 x’s 11ty gagillion billion out there.

estorvito, who were you on UBRF?

^
^

all the younger guys live in this super secret racing society… where no one knows what is under the next guys hood, and they all race for money guessing what the next guy has. or at least thats what they all pretend.

its pretty lame

for real.

“oh shit man, they know what I got.” there goes the neighborhood now.

more like

“oh shit man, they know what set-up i just bought from some other kid, on a public forum”

I am Estorvito there too… And yeah I know…You’re right…I even had one…Mines had a jdm b18c swap turboed, and a lot of you guys came over to see it…Nothing to be sneaky sneaky about…
But yeah…This is too much…But hey…what can you do…:baby:

for what this car was selling for on h-t, my car must be worth 20k

scott, i would clean up that a/f. high 13s up near redline… it will last as long as your last engine when the temps go down.

Nice ride, glad to see you got back in the game

^^^^damn…you found it…^^^^:rofl:

^
^
it is pretty… for a 4g
i think they are kinda ugly, but this one does look good

^
i didnt find it, i surf honda-tech all day. i had seen that pic before :slight_smile:

I just wouldn’t want my shit posted because I hate getting robbed. Its gets kinda annoying.

It wasnt that hard

honestly if someones going to rob you, they are going to rob you.

if you have an itr and a theif sees it, hes not going to say “shit, i didnt see that online so i dont know whats under the hood… i think i will pass”

You telling me…? shit i get robbed all the times…lol.
I know what you mean…But then again…I dunno…Its just an interior pic…c’mon…I did have other pics but decided not to use them…

But hey…:gay2:

thank you…^^ ’

shit my pics are all over the net… I’ve never had a problem with anyone trying to steal my car…But then again I dont have all those fancy gauges and shit…lol…