A new Honda in town...Who bought it?

getting robbed is over rated.

Drive the #1 most robbed car in America… and then complain that it was robbed cause you showed pics of it on the internet.

BTW - Guys I just bought this and I don’t want to show you what is under the hood cause my shit will get stolen.

BTW - Guys I just bought this and I don’t want to show you what is under the hood cause my shit will get stolen

^^^bahahha…silly like always,…You’re a trip man…:slight_smile:

O really…where do you live…lol… IM going to put a big TYPE R sticker on mines to see if it gets stolen… FULLCOVERGAGE yO! hopefully i get at least 1000 bux or it…

Please do not scroll to the right to see what is under the hood, and my other special l33t features.

Again… please do not scroll to the right. Or look on H-T and see where/who/and for how much I got this car… it has a :snky: history that cannot be tracked down.

^^^^bahahhaa…you’re too late…I know where you live…Rancho kucamonga right by howie feltersnatch, and mike hunt’s house…
You silly…:funny:

For engine shots of the snky hatch hold Alt-F4, and then click on this link.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/login.php?do=logout&u=85

:biglol: hey you can see clearly on that link that it says LOGOUT…lol…
NIce pics though…lol :snky:

:word:

that is all

I dont think he did…The previous owner did…either way…we all know now…
THanks to who? not me…:rolljerk:

its cause I’m not :snky:, and a lot of people are dum. like a dum dum.

The first time I saw any pics was from the current owner on another website… also found on the internet.

lol

bahahhaha^^^ You’re silly…lol…
have you noticed we’re the only ones posting here…bahhahaa I like you…You deserve a beer…maybe 2…lol
and no IM NOT GAY…:mamoru:

I dont blame the kid for not wanting his shit out there… thats his decision… and quite frankly I don’t blame him…

It has nothing to do with pretending to street race or whatever… Some people would rather others not know what they have, for the same reason I wouldn’t go around telling people I have 30,000$ in unmarked bills in my car…

I hate to break the news, but the human race is a disease that feeds off everything around it including its own kind… So the less known about whats inside the car… the less chance that someone will follow the car home… nobody should be niave about it. And I gaurentee there are prolly about 10 theives already on here scoping shit out.

So don’t hate on the kid for not wanting someone else to post his shit.

I hate that kid.

He should post his shit. Not like he didn’t with the last setup.

How did this thread get so gay?

Like nobody knew he was getting a hatch. Scott, I cannot wait untill I get pwned by said “snky” hatch. :tup: to you gettin back into it.

C’mon Jack, I hope that was in jest. How can you seriously say that about “that kid”?

The thread should be titled “A new Honda in town…Who cares!”

:stuck_out_tongue:

I concur… closed.